Out of unknown scrolls..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of unknown scrolls..

So im out of unknown scrolls but have all these useless crafting materials.. Why would I care to build useless buildings?

Why would I want to spend 50k per rune craft attempt.. We should be able to exchange these useless materials for unknown scrolls if we want. I dont need to spend 50k for a try at a rune if i can just run the dungeon at sub 1 min.. What a huge waste of mana.

Way to go com2us.

edit: should be noted i am a c2-c3 f2p player and need these Unknown scrolls for my fodder. Not crafting mats for useless buildings, but unknown scrolls to build USEFUL units.

Crating runes is catered for g1+ end game players and currently the only viable method to obtain CD Vio slot 4 rune.

Comment

• ihatenoise
      ihatenoise commented
      Editing a comment
      So why am I getting the useless mats? I should atleast be given to option to get unknown scrolls instead.

• krazye87
      krazye87 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha!

Kinda true -_-. I think i've gotten ONE vio 6* cdmg rune through dragons. The other 2 were from crafts.

There is a $5 pack you can buy that gets you 300 crystals over 15 days. You can use the crystals for refills on any dungeon or scenario level to get scrolls.

Comment

• ihatenoise
      ihatenoise commented
      Editing a comment
      im sitting on 2k crystals atm i have 4 units in line to 6* but have no unknown scrolls. Just tons of useles crafting mats.. They should really make them at least cheaply craftable with no mana cost

Hello ihatenoise!

Yep, I understand your frustration. Prior to the implementation of crafting, I had...a lot of scrolls....still do, so I'm personally okay. But a lot of people had a ton of trouble, and I understand this concern!

After the update, com2us was quick to respond to user complaints, and doubled the unknown scrolls per drop.

Also, with regards to materials, if you go to your tower you are actually able to sell them for a minuscule amount of mana

Comment

• ihatenoise
      ihatenoise commented
      Editing a comment
      Im not going to sell it incase an update happens one day as the amount of mana truly is MINISCULE.

Dont see why not make these crafting drops optional. Im not asking to get runes instead, I'm asking for unknown scrolls.

This is an intentional feature in an attempt to get people to start buying more MS to obtain fodder

Comment

Ever since the crafting change, I've bought 2star silver mons from the shop every chance I get. Costs a bit of mana, but I'm never out of food this way. Sucks, as I used to have 2-3k of US, and now stay between 100-300.

Comment

Out of US for the longest time now. I buy US and 2* silvers from shop now on every refresh. I recently made 2 6* for the current training event so it's not impossible to evolve monsters.

I craft runes too cause it's better than not crafting them. A low chance is better than no chance. When I need mana, I run NB10 endlessly.

Comment

I don/t understand you guys. My US has never dropped below 7k and has been growing slowly. I have 60 6*s already. If you are really a C2~C3 player there's no way you can be short of Unknown scrolls and fodders. I just don't get it. Rainbowmons are close to enough for evolving. UNKNOWN SCROLLS? I never touch those for like how long, half year?

Comment

• charlesthemud
            charlesthemud commented
            Editing a comment
            hmmm weird. xD

• charlesthemud
            charlesthemud commented
            Editing a comment
            guess not weird at all. when you have 60 6*s you wouldnt be evloving too much, hence you get to save more fodders !

• Skavator
            Skavator commented
            Editing a comment
            last time I spent $$ was the devilmon pack in December. at the time I had just over 1000 crystals and 4000 unknown scrolls. currently at 5500 unknown scrolls and just under 4000 crystals saved up. I pop a 12hr double XP once a week, i'll level up a couple of 5* fodder, some 4* max and a bunch of 3* max. I also use social points. I buy 2* silver mons from store. I do not buy premium packs. during the rest of the week I use my 50 friend reps to level up 2* and 1* fodder.

So im out of unknown scrolls but have all these useless crafting materials.. Why would I care to build useless buildings?
          - i craft building just for fun
          - out of unknown scroll become a common problem since dungeon nowadays have less drop of unknown scroll (i've been running these all 3 rune dungeon, for 3 days but not a single US drop yet, but sometimes i got from screnario map when i level up my fooders), i also buying 2* silver monster from shop to help stock my fooder

Why would I want to spend 50k per rune craft attempt..
          - i also do think that craft cost is expensive & the drop rate of good rune also low, but at least we can choose rune to craft. sometime we need a specific rune and dungeon give random things.

We should be able to exchange these useless materials for unknown scrolls if we want
          - i've seen someone post this suggestion some time ago, yes it would be nice if it can.

Comment

Before the "material" patch I had over 2k US.

Because I was also leveling up rainbowmons (2*, 3* and even 4*) US depleted very quick.

For example. For 4* rainbowmon you will "blow" around 550 US to level it up to max level (using 1* ONLY!) and spending around 400k mana!

After "that" patch I was very quick below 1k and went to 200 US in very quick succession that I stopped leveling up rainbowmons altogether.

From that point forward I started buying every US from magic show and if needed even 2*, silver fodder.

After that "material" patch I also started leveling also 1* fodders ONLY TO PRESERVE US for later! A precaution move that help immensely but also make 6* even more tedious as if you are F2P you pretty much need to plan ahead in terms of US used!

My next move was that XP buildings are mostly used to level up 1* and 2* ! Oh, from that time onward I have not leveled any rainbowmon. It is far to resource heavy in terms of US used! Mana was (is) never an issue for, despite being "mostly" F2P (I bought only beginner pack for €5, growth pack €30 and one transmog).

I am currently hoovering at around 800 US. And depending on what XP boost is used, For making a 6* or only to prepare fodders for next XP boost.

It heavily depends how many fodder I have built and which star quality those are! And also If am in the mood to bother with 1* at all !
            Last edited by Puntar64; 03-10-2017, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• ihatenoise
              ihatenoise commented
              Editing a comment
              You shouldnt fodder things into anything above 1* unless u are p2p and have TONS of it imo..

• Sinsemilla
              Sinsemilla commented
              Editing a comment
              Why in god's name would you level rainbowmon by powering up? Just evolve them once and use them. That's why your US depleted so quickly.

I don't find myself lacking in unknown scrolls because of social point summons. I am getting 700-800 social points every day, which is often enough for fodders... I may use Unknown Scrolls from time to time, but the number of scrolls I have just keeps going up. Having a lead that most people want to use (Water Homunculus in my case) and periodically maintaining friend list really helps.

Comment

Start farming all the secret dungeons when you see them. I bet you can get a ton of 2* food by spamming the hell out of it.

Comment

I don't get how ppl run out of unknown scrolls,before the unknowns "nerf" i have about 1k and now i have over 2,500 ,so they definitely still dropping.

Comment

My routines:

1. Run Cairos, you will get 2* and 3* rainbow, collect them and put in storage.
                  2. Once you have enough rainbow. Pop a 3 days XP boost and run scenerios by max'ing 4* fodders,
                  3. Continuing running scenerios by max'ing the 3*, make them into 4*, keep them in storage (step 5)
                  4, Continuing running by max'ing 2* into 3* and feed into the 3* max.
                  5. You will get 2* and 3* fodder from scenerio. Some 3* I will keep in storage (Fire Inu), 2* max will be feed by leveling 1* -> 2* (from unknown scroll) into 3*
                  6. Feed the fodders into the rainbow to make 4*
                  7. Feed the 4* into 4* max in (2) to make 5* fodder

13k unknown scroll here. Nowadays mostly coming from Cairos. Scenerios drop significantly lower now.

If you feed the unknown scroll fodder to level other monsters, you will never have enough.

Comment

• ihatenoise
                    ihatenoise commented
                    Editing a comment
                    i only feed the 1*s to themselves

Not really disagreeing with your complaint or idea to craft US, but how are you a C2/3 player without like 10,000+ US? Lol. Too much time making 6's, not enough rune farming back in the day?

You must have been grossly misusing them.
                  Last edited by Sinsemilla; 03-10-2017, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• ihatenoise
                    ihatenoise commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Because im f2p and have always used those scrolls for 6*s. i feed the 1* ones into themselves, other than that i dont fodder anything for exp.

I do farm tons. I have a 286 speed bernard, most my mons are well runed.

• dreadlord000
                    dreadlord000 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have no idea what you're talking about Sinsemilla. I'm G1 and I have 10.....TEN freaking Unknown Scrolls at the moment. I'm always around 10-100, not more, and I farm Cairos for 7h a day, for months and months.

Anyone with 10k Unknown Scrolls and 20mio+ mana is heavy heavy HEAVY p2p. It's because p2p players dump cash into the game, summon packs very frequently, and use all those 3*s as fodder instead of Unknown Scrolls. So the US pile up.
                    Same for mana; With all the packs p2p players buy, there's usually 200+k mana, sometimes 500k, sometimes 1mio, so the mana piles up into tens of millions. Their regular Cairos runs only functions as a side income and would never generate those numbers for them.
                    I always find it amusing when people say farming DB10 etc. gives you US and mana. Those US and mana are blown right away on getting ONE or TWO runes to +12, or getting runes from +12 to +15. There is absolutely no debate. There is an Unknown Scroll shortage and a mana shortage. Just doing runs Cairos runes will never be enough. You have to constrain yourself to the highest degree, not use mana when you need to, not use US when you need to, and just save all your resources for several weeks just to store up a decent amount.
                    So really,
                    1) Arena rank has nothing to do with how much mana and Unknown Scrolls you have
                    2) you pretty much HAVE TO buy all silver 2*s from the shop nowadays if you're leveling fodder, because there is an extreme US shortage
                    3) you really have to conserve your mana, which means NOT upgrade any runes for at least a week if you want to have just a couple of millions to spare
                    Last edited by dreadlord000; 03-11-2017, 07:12 AM.

• Sinsemilla
                    Sinsemilla commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I've f2p as well and used scrolls for making 6*, but I still have like 10,000, even now. I have 78 6*s. I also feed 1*s into themselves to make 2*s to evolve rainbowmons and generally, everything else is rainbowmons aside from maybe the maxed 4*s that get evolved.

dreadlord000 You are incorrect. I've had as many as 12,000 US, even while using them for making the 78 6*s I have today. I've also had as high as 35 million mana (as of last week, that I spent 30 of while crafting hundreds of runes and shifting things around). Never once have I given Com2us a dime.

Yes, what you can pull in arena DOES have something to do with it, as if you're a c2+ player, you've likely been around a long time and have farmed Cairos dungeons for said time. I mean, if you've done nothing but bought your way to c2, perhaps you missed out on all the farming that got us our massive US supplies, but most people have still put in the time rune farming.

I'm not sure what you're doing, dreadlord, but you must be really wasteful with your US/mana. I can pull in around 7-10 mil mana a week from farming n10 and leveling potentials to at least +6/9. (only legends get to 12, IF they roll at least 2 of three favorably)

Like I said, sure, US isn't as easy to get now, that's why I've dropped in overall supply. Though, if you've been playing a couple years, you should easily have had a stock of 10k+ unless you were wasting them, sorry.
                    Last edited by Sinsemilla; 03-11-2017, 08:18 PM.
                Working...
                X