No announcement yet.

WHY C2us??? Why???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have received 3 monsters from well water werewolf light fairy and something so usless I can not rember it. I can no longer watch the wish roll animation. It was making me to angry. I hide the screen with my hand then collect when its done.

Comment

You're gonna quit because you got a 3* monster for free?

Nice logic.

Everyone knows the monster wish means nothing.

Comment

• xDeaTH
        xDeaTH commented
        Editing a comment
        Not at all lolz. Its just RNG.

I got trinity from wish.

• Destructo87
        Destructo87 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah xDeaTH you're the exception. Not the rule.

Congrats on being the 0.00001% that actually get something good, but that doesn't mean the OP should 'expect' something just because he lands on the monster icon. That's my point.

Got my 4th monster wish 3 days ago.

It was a Mantura . I was burning $$$ for LD scrolls for lightning OR mantura and basalt.

Comment

been playing this game since Su HoH. only once get Monster from wish. maybe its better cause i don't have to feel annoyed if I got crap monster ^^

Comment

Wait, is there a monster slot on wish? I only have 10k mana and 5 wings

Comment

I landed on the monster from the wishing well once and I got Fei! Rng at its finest

Comment

ive gotten 4* awaken mina awakaned wind wiking lushen and chasun from a wish
              the rewards are bad from it even if i got 2 good ones :c

Comment

Never gotten a "useful" monster from wish,is it a"temple of WISHES"?

Comment

Guy in my guild got dark sea emp from it on the second day after they released him.
                  I got about 6-9 last year and about 2 this year already and never anything above 3* and never L&D.
                  The fact they call it a wish is the real problem, should be just a daily bonus.

"Just what i always wished for 10k Mana or 15 energy"

Comment

I never hit monster on wish since I started playing... .
                    Consider yourself in Schrodinger's spectrum! You were both lucky and unlucky at the same time!

Comment

Today I have landed on the monster spot! The second time in more than two years!
                      And got an awakened Light Viking, an extremely rare and unfarmable mob! This kind of gifts make this game great, keep the good work!

Comment

remember when wish of temple gives away zeratu? pepperidge farm remembers

Comment

Working...
                        X