WHY C2us??? Why???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY C2us??? Why???

Hit monster in wish again! A ridiculous 2* awaken shushu.

4 times hit monster. all 3* trash!
    you want me quit that game?
    This ridiculous rng will destroy the game, I fell I don't wanna play that crap anymore.
    aways trash for us. AWAYS!!!!

i got that too, recently landed on monster slot in wish as well, got 2 awakened 2*
    on the good side, also got a few +150 crystals

Comment

With how rare it is to land on the Monster icon in the Temple of Wishes, once a year maybe, the unit should be a nat4 or nat5. Com2us will never change it though. I consider the Monster icon like 10k Mana or 5 Wings whenever I roll. I'm not looking forward to it at all. It's just there, and if I land on it, whatever.

Comment

Don't give me anything!!!
        better then a Shushu!
        i feel it's a joke at my face
        im really mad.

Comment

• bushido
          bushido commented
          Editing a comment
          Code:

HTML Code:
           lol lol lol

Indeed I land on Moster icon once a year.
        First hit: Galleon
        Second hit: Dark Barbaric King

So I was thinking that only 4* or 5* monsters would appear.....

Comment

Don't be mad man, You're far from being alone here. Over 19 months playing, hit only twice the monster icon for 2 and 3 stars trashes. Meanwhile, one guildie of mine pulled yesterday a Leo out of that same icon. And another guildie pulled a year ago a dark oracle.

RNG really sucks when you compare it to others. When you don't, you just play with no ambition and sometime get a good surprise. It's just a strange game overall.

Comment

be glad man... you still have your temple of wish...
            the only one in my island is 'Temple of 10000 mana' ...

Comment

• luckybibo
              luckybibo commented
              Editing a comment
              same, since Apr 2015

gz on monster wish... today was my 6th day on 10k mana

Comment

seems iam lucky with monster wishes. hit them more often in the last year, about 6-7 times. let me think, some of the mons i remeber:

fire vyking
              light fairy
              awoken ramagos
              fire living armor

hmmm the rest i didnt even rember, but never 4*/5* ^^

Comment

Wait until you get 6 nat 2/3 like me :3 two were awakened pixies as well: one fire, one water

Comment

If I remember right, it used to be that you got a light/dark nat4 or 5* which is more appropriate given the rarity of landing on the monster square. I did manage to pull a dark brownie mage and dark neostone fighter from it before.

Comment

• Kalionys
                    Kalionys commented
                    Editing a comment
                    i think it was always like opening ms/ld scroll (except that they didnt update wish so it wont pop awakaned 2* )
                    but i suppose i only know how it worked from when i first hit monster icon (happened 4-5 times - so far always 2*-3*)

it was never limited to nat 4/5 light darks, its always been every available monster.. I've also heard rumors that you can pull Fami from wish, but this I've not confirmed it... I mean she's 1 in what, 1000 monsters?

Comment

• Summoner123
                    Dovahkiin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't think that's true, Fami wasn't ever obtainable in-game. It was a promotion.

Temple of wishes used to be all L/D monsters back then. Even if it's a 3*, it's still considered rare. After they added 3 normal elements , the whole temple wish thing completely turned into trash.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that, crocomilk... I know it doesn't mean much, but I haven't gotten anything splendiferous from my Monster rolls either. But I'll never stop trying! I make my own luck! C:<

Comment

I've hit the monster over a dozen times by now.

Best thing I've gotten was a Kabilla. Which I'm actually pretty fond of. But yeah, awakened 2*s are def a thing. Do I think wish monsters should be limited to 4* with a small chance of 5* given their rarity? Yeah. But it's the way things are haha

Comment

Working...
                      X