Nine-tailed Fox (Shihwa)
    Kung Fu Girl (Hong Hua)
    Brownie Magician (Draco)
    Barbaric King (Surtr)
    Assassin (Lexy)
    Jack-o'-lantern (Smokey)

Now let's remove monsters with 3 star siblings:
    Epikion Priest (Chloe)

Next, let's remove monsters who has had a sibling in the HoH within the last 9 months as Com2us has never had 2 monsters in the same family as a HoH monster in less than 9 months apart. This would be June 2016 and later:
    Pierret (Clara)
    Rakshasa (Hwa)
    Horus (Duamutef)
    Anubis (Khmun)
    Kobold Bomber (Zibrolta)
    Pirate Captain (Carrack)

Finally, let's remove monsters that are too OP to be an HoH monster:
    Vampire (Verdehile)
    Neostone Fighter (Trevor)
    Neostone Agent (Lisa)

This leaves us with 12 possible candidates for this upcoming HoH:
    Undine (Atenai)
    Sylphid (Fria)
    Ninja (Garo)
    Phantom Thief (Jean)
    Death Knight (Arnold)
    Lich (Antares)
    Samurai (Jun)
    Sky Dancer (Hwahee)
    Mermaid (Platy)
    Magic Knight (Astar)
    Dice Magician (Ludo)
    Harp Magician (Harmonia)

Now let's see why these monsters could potentially be in the HoH:

Undine (Atenai): Atenai is a healer who's heal is outclassed by Chasun and Emma's heal but her heal can still be good in some situations. Her heal is an HP balancing like Briand but heals after the balancing. She could potentially be good in places like RTA but she is basically an underrated healer. She might be the HoH but there are more monsters that would probably be suited for an HoH monster. And we already had 2 undine HoH's in the past so I don't think they would do a third one while some monsters didn't have a second run yet.

Sylphid (Fria): Fria used to have a very bad skill kit but about a year ago she got buffed slighty and is now useable in a few PVP situations. I know people that use her in high level arena and GW but that's about it. She will probably be the HoH monster this month but Com2us is unpredictable.

Ninja (Garo): Garo's passive needs a rework badly. he is the worst of the Ninja's and requires RNG to be good. He has a high chance to be the HoH monster this time due to his lackluster passive.

Phantom Thief (Jean): Jean is a single target damage dealer who has a passive that increases his attack power when his HP is above 50%. He is very similar to his dark brother Guillaume who was an HoH in the past so Jean can potentially be the HoH but I think his passive might make him a little too strong for an HoH monster but it's not impossible.

Death Knight (Arnold): Arnold use to be one of the best defense monsters back when the game was in it's early days before things like Beast Monks and Guild Battles which I have personally been around during that time. As of right now though, Arnold isn't as good as he used to be because of things like Destroy Runes and an overall different meta. He could be the HoH but, as I have said with the undine's we have already had 2 death knight HoH's.

Lich (Antares): Prior to RTA, Antares was basically useless. When RTA was introduced he became a very good monster for RTA due to his passive. He also has a good chance of being the HoH due to his limited use.

Samurai (Jun): Jun is probably the best of the regular Samurai's, Tosi and Sige are obviously better but Jun can still be good in some places. I personally don't use him because I have Sige but Jun can be used similarly as a cleave attacker. Jun is basically a weaker Tosi/Sige. He could be the HoH but most cleave attackers are too strong to be an HoH monster. It's not impossible though.

Sky Dancer (Hwahee): There has never been a Sky Dancer HoH due to the fact that Chasun is OP and Com2us didn't want us to get access to large quantities of free skillups for her without using devilmon, but now that there is a limit to the HoH it is possible. Hwahee is good for things like Necropolis, Rift Dungeons, and GW offense but Chasun is superior to Hwahee. Hwahee could be the HoH but I don't think it is likely.

Mermaid (Platy): Platy is probably the best of the regular mermaids. Tetra and Cichlid need a buff while Molly and Betta are OP. Platy is in the middle. I personally never played around with her but one of my guildmates uses her in RTA and she is ok. She has a good chance of being the HoH monster.

Magic Knight (Astar): Astar recently got a buff but I never got her and I don't really know very much about her. I do know that her passive increases her attack power and speed when her HP gets lower which could be fun in some situations like GW and RTA. I feel like she could be the HoH but I don't know enough about her so I'm putting her as maybe.

Dice Magician (Ludo): As of last month, the Dice Magicians and the Harp Magicians became elgible candidates for the HoH. Ludo's passive makes him either take less damage or deal more damage which is a win-win situation no matter what. His passive makes him too good to be an HoH monster. I feel that if they do make a dice magician HoH, it would probably be for the wind one Morris.

Harp Magician (Harmonia): Harmonia has an interesting skill kit but it's very situational. I feel like she currently doesn't have a spot in the game but I probably just don't understand the way her third skill works. I don't know whether or not she will be the HoH but there is eventually going to be a harp magician HoH sometime in the future.

To Summarize:
    Likely:
    Ninja (Garo)
    Lich (Antares)
    Mermaid (Platy)
    Sylphid (Fria)

Unlikely but still possible:
    Undine (Atenai)
    Phantom Thief (Jean)
    Death Knight (Arnold)
    Samurai (Jun)
    Sky Dancer (Hwahee)
    Magic Knight (Astar)

Too new to tell but is still technically possible:
    Dice Magician (Ludo)
    Harp Magician (Harmonia)

Last edited by CaseyR167; 03-02-2017, 05:56 PM.

Lich.

i have just summoned the first one in two years, lol

Comment

Hwahee or platy please. Also, cite reddit, which you obviously got this from... not cool to steal other peep's work

Comment

• iAmEstar
        iAmEstar commented
        Editing a comment
        FooJub k 10char

• FooJub
        FooJub commented
        Editing a comment
        iAmEstar k o.o

• Gorezord
        Gorezord commented
        Editing a comment
        Stacyburns88 retired after last month from reddit mod... he said that he will not do the prediction hoh post anymore. His last prediction was january, when i won a 25$ gift card *-*

Hwahee has two nat 5* sisters, which makes it unlikely that she will be the HoH. Plus she's probably too good for HoH on her own merits anyway. There's a reason we've never had a Sky Dancer HoH and it's more than just skillups for Chasun (after all, we just got a Joker HoH).

Comment

• iAmEstar
        iAmEstar commented
        Editing a comment
        ??? Olivia was HoH back in march 11th, 2016. Maybe you didn't play that weeked when it came out?

• SithCats
        SithCats commented
        Editing a comment
        No, what it is is that I forgot light/dark Neostone Agents were nat 5*'s because I cannot recall ever seeing either one outside of Olivia's HoH.

• iAmEstar
        iAmEstar commented
        Editing a comment
        SithCats it's simple just get whooped by a Sylvia in GWD once and you'll never forget lol

Hwahee pls.. I dun mind her at all cuz I'm still like waiting for chasun forever so I like hwahee but unpredictable or unlikely imo tho...

Comment

does it matter its gonna be 4xskillups for something.

the last skillup is out pf reach for most playets and frankly with the re.tarded comvos it will stay that way.

but now since it gave evwryone 5* ifrits ....u have to bend over and take the punishment like....

Comment

• Oneokcookie
          Oneokcookie commented
          Editing a comment
          Every 5 minutes, i see a Theomars pop up in chat lol

Jean just had a sibling that came back up so i don't think he'll be a candidate, and if it's garo... I'll need some bleach. Nice post by the way! I'm hoping for hwahee

Comment

Thank you for taking your time to do this, but we all know it's going to be antares

Comment

I wouldn't mind an Astar.

Comment

• krazye87
              krazye87 commented
              Editing a comment
              me too! but for skillups for my iris

• KillerTyphoons
              KillerTyphoons commented
              Editing a comment
              krazye87 I've never pulled an Astar so i want one for collections and a AoE fire unit

I hope it's Hwahee; sure she's part many rift dungeon's meta, but her siblings are either 5*, ridiculously OP (Chasun), or also part of meta (Mihyang and r5)... so unless Com2US decides to never release a sky dancer HoH, she's a possible candidate... We need more HoH complains to pressure Com2US to keep release decent fodders/monsters though...

But we all know it's Garo to get people to try out crafting legendary scroll pieces...

Comment

Just pick the most useless one, thats the one we will get. I just hope its something I can use for skill ups.

Comment

hwahee please :>

Comment

Prob Astar, Garo or New harp one.

Comment

Might be helpful to list the past HoH. Summoners War Wiki has a list:

Comment

• CaseyR167
                      BluemoonGames commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I know about all the past HOH's and I've experienced all of them from the Fire KFG and later but thanks anyway

• Cheeno007
                      Cheeno007 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm from the Succubus (Light) - October 3, 2014 - October 6, 2014 era LOL.

Shiwa please

Comment

Working...
                    X