No announcement yet.

[Pre-notice] Monster Balancing and Improvements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was surprised that posaidon got buff again, while Daphnis still might be a storage king.
    i'm quite happy with OG buff since i own Rica..

some LD nat5 got buff and gratz to Ethna owner.

this balancing is kinda random, maybe what JewBagel said was right, maybe com2us just pick random monster and role the dice whether s/he need buff or not.
    coz we all know, com2us loves RNG.

Comment

6 pages of people complaining about their own monsters not getting buffed, or receiving a nerf. maybe 3 constructive posts overall (including OP) lol.

Comment

• FooJub
        FooJub commented
        Editing a comment
        You make it sound like you were one of the constructive ones >_>

Hey guys, this is 2 months of hard work and brainstorming by Com2Us listening to their players/customers who pay their rent. Show some respect!

Comment

Thanks for yeons buff she really deserve it (not yeon user)
        Beth will be great now with aoe (lets see multipliers (not a beth user)
        Poseidon no change for PVP (he was part of a 2 turn cleave, son no difference), but he will probably be more useful on TOAH now (not a poseidon user)
        Ethna great buff (no ethna either)
        Brownies, not much of a change really, specially if user uses violent, on swift it might be felt (not really strong nerf, but good enought) (use orion, happy with the nerf)
        OG: nice buff overall, Anavel its allready a fine mon ( I have anavel no complains)
        Beast monk: underwhelming (no beast monks, but seems okeish, maybe chandra and rahaul need something extra)
        Polar queen: nice

Glancing hit miss makes total sense

Other buffs may need to happen, but not all be made immidiatly, really dont think only on your monsters, (I have **** hou, and I really like him his a fun mon to play, but underwhelming damage, still I use him for the fun an giggles, damn water monkey)

Juno, its a defense monsters thats her job, daphins needs a little buff, but I have seen him hitting like a truck, vanessa is fine (people should rune her, violent will Speed hp, hp and make her really fast, man she is really annoying and hard to defeat, and bring support for her team)

my 2 cents

Comment

• FooJub
          FooJub commented
          Editing a comment
          I like your 2 cents

Hey guys, I know that some of you that have been suggesting certain modifications likes Daphnis, Vanessa, and Shi Hou were not implemented. I understand your frustration but you gotta note that not all of the suggestions can be implemented in the game or it can, but it will take a long time period. For sure this is not the final skill balancing or anything. We did modify many monsters in the past like Rakan, Chow, and recently 2 of the Hell Ladies based on suggestions that we receive. We do listen to you guys, but again you have to give us some time to look into certain monsters.

Comment

• luigizanotti
          luigizanotti commented
          Editing a comment
          I think, and i am pretty sure about it, that the issue is not the balancing patch per se. The issue here is a part of the community so fed up of the most easiest things not listened to (sendall button, to name one), that it is ready to detonate at the smallest thing.

And that smallest thing, this time, was that 'we listen carefully' disclaimer... Oh, yes, you do. Look at the disaster that toah80 is, look at the sorry state of entire parts of the game, and all the best you buff is martial artists?!? Martial artists! I mean, who the hell asked that?
          Last edited by luigizanotti; 02-25-2017, 02:22 AM.

• JesseRaymond
          JesseRaymond commented
          Editing a comment
          The problem is that when you have to wait so long for a balance patch you expect bigger changes, still so many useless nat 3's including L&D's,many monsters needing their skills reviewed it's just really pathetic. 2-3 month wait for the next balance patch? F that. They are killing their own game.

• Fortyfore
          Fortyfore commented
          Editing a comment
          I understand that it takes time to implement changes. I think most players would understand as well if this was explained or communicated at all. All it would take is an acknowledgment from Com2us saying hey guys we hear you and we are working on it please expect buffs/nerfs on the following mons in 2 or 3 balance patches (something like that may even build up hype).

I think the community is in an uproar because of the lack of communication from com2us. Every company that makes games faces the same problems (balance issues, buffs/nerfs, new content, bug fixes, etc). Some companies are just better at communicating with their player base.

From personal experience Riot Games always goes above and beyond to communicate with the community with every patch. They paraphrase what they have heard from the player base, they empathize, then they lay out a time frame (in the next couple of patches we will work on X etc.) while explaining in depth why they made the changes they made and what they are hoping to accomplish with the changes in regards to player experience.

Anybody who has worked in customer service knows that the key to a happy customer is to manage customer expectations and the only way you can do that is through effective communication. Com2us gets a 1/10 rating in effectiveness of communication from me and many others it seems which is why this uproar exists.

If there were an explanation of why the most pressing/vocal concerns of the community were not addressed players would be more understanding. Instead we get "here is what we are doing this patch GLHF"

Anyone know if the unicorns will be dropped with this update as well???

Comment

Why do so many players have their panties in a twist? >.>
          Personally, I'm pretty meh~happy with the planned changes, so far...and I don't even have/use most of the monsters getting buffed/nerfed.

Just because Daphnis, Vanessa, Nyx, and whoever isn't getting a buff next doesn't mean that they'll never get a buff.
          (Not that I think Daphnis really needs a buff (Daphnis owner, by the way))

Allow them to address things they want to as quickly as they want to and be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by Com2uS_Bro View Post
            Hey guys, I know that some of you that have been suggesting certain modifications likes Daphnis, Vanessa, and Shi Hou were not implemented. I understand your frustration but you gotta note that not all of the suggestions can be implemented in the game or it can, but it will take a long time period. For sure this is not the final skill balancing or anything. We did modify many monsters in the past like Rakan, Chow, and recently 2 of the Hell Ladies based on suggestions that we receive. We do listen to you guys, but again you have to give us some time to look into certain monsters.
            I applaud your bravery to face the public, but the message is complete bull. Ive work in offices. I can smell an empty statement, spot complete bull **** , recognize automated responses, and know we are trained to say what the higher ups approve. So please don't belittle us or expect us to buy your special brand of bull ****. Thanks for trying though. Next time give actual helpful, genuine, or informative responses.

Comment

Originally posted by Phonix View Post
              So hey you limit the brownie turns but not limit the violents? K tnx. BUT GOD DAMN, BETH! :O HELLO MY GIRL I AM COMING BACK, just to reset the password! :O
              Exactly this is the dumbest nerf. Why limit 1 monster but not a theo in arena with violent runes attacking 8 times in a single turn

Comment

• Phonix
                Phonix commented
                Editing a comment
                I mean even thou I am huge user of violent runes like rest of us I am not gonna accept this. If anything they should reverse it, make violent 2 turns and let monsters with specials skills which give turn get how many turns they want. I do not care if orion procs 10x times, I will be mad but I will be amused at the same time too. I mean what is the point of even limiting that when you can still equip violent rune set and make it as before but every skill...

Where is trinity in buff ?

Comment

Buff Brandia and Daphnis. Don't make us wait another 2-3 months for something this obvious.

Comment

I've already stopped spending on a game that refuses to listen to feedback on the players who PATRONIZE the game , and who KNOWS which mons need work. I don't understand the need to keep ignoring mons we know are underpowered like Daphnis and Shi Hou but yet continually buff mons over and over with each additional patch like Poseidon or Laika.

Comment

This patch is horrible..most of the worst nat 5 are missed..

Comment

so when daphnis gonna get buff after 2years?

Comment

This patch is so dissapointing, I really want to quit the game. I have **** hou and nyx they both are underwhelming and i cant wait any longer to use them. Its really frustrating to see how you devs dont care about your community.

Comment

Working...
                        X