Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I sacrifice an animal to get an OP rune?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I sacrifice an animal to get an OP rune?

1+ year playing this game and the RNG never give me Just ONE OP rune, the same RNG that will make me quit! like many other players did!

We are getting way much mad time then happy playing SW.

Long long time don't happen a single good thing to make me progress 0,1% in anything, and I play everyday, everytime.

Why should I still wasting my time in SW if the rng don't let me progress for months. I fell I'm wasting my time.

I'm waiting some change for dont abandon the game.

com2us wanted you to buy their packs and get a flat rune. lol

Comment

Are you just waiting for teh 6* leg rune with perfect stats or are you talking about bad luck on blue/purple runes as well?
      Iv had 6* blue runes turn into amazing runes with the right rolls.

Just gotta pick the right ones to upgrade

Comment

I really don't have high requirements, just can't get any crap better then I have, and believe I have really bad runes!

Comment

I knew around 8~ people from my city playing sw when I started. And I'm the only one that still.

They got tired for not progressing in game playing 15/hours/day. 7/day/week.

I think I will give up soon, farm all month for don't keep a single rune.

When I get a 'ok' rune that is rare, the rolls are just ridiculous.

That's why none talks about sw anymore. We are tired of disappointments in game.

Comment

I know the feeling, really hard times nowadays to get decent rune to advance.
            When I'm down like that, while no new one... I just go farm in RAID non stop, at least can enhance current runes ..

Comment

Originally posted by BigDaddyToe View Post
              I know the feeling, really hard times nowadays to get decent rune to advance.
              When I'm down like that, while no new one... I just go farm in RAID non stop, at least can enhance current runes ..
              Don't think mines are worth enchance.
              im trying to think something to do to not quit like everyone that I know did

Comment

3 friends quit already on last 6 months because of the really shitty drop rates of runes. Keep the nat 5s com2us, but let us get better runes for our raoqs.

Comment

anyone have the same problem as the thread said, but that doesn't make me quit this game.
                  Coz i enjoy the great graphic game and gameplay of this game.

Comment

Originally posted by xKyoJenx View Post
                    anyone have the same problem as the thread said, but that doesn't make me quit this game.
                    Coz i enjoy the great graphic game and gameplay of this game.
                    Only who really love the game keep playing at certain point of it. But i think a game don't survive with only the 'lovers', maybe I'm wrong.

Comment

I get plenty of great runes just not on the slots I need. I am doing over 200 gb10 runs every week. thought I would be getting at least a few runes that would help. Also crafting is a freaking crime against the players. Raid is almost worse I have 100's of gems for runes I do not have.

Comment

I pretty much agree with the OP here. It is hard to stay with SW when lot of people quit because they felt that their are going nowhere in term of game progression.

​​​​​​some of us only have 3-4 hours a day to play this game and yet for months it didnt lead us anywhere but lots of food to make more 6* that will ended up useless because we just dont have the right runes to equip them with.
                        ​​

Comment

You have to spend about 3,000 crystals if you want an upgrade for g1 rune. If you are looking to get 6* leg non-flat att crit cd SPD, g3 upgrade that's going to cost you around 10,000 crystals in refills on average

Comment

By the time you got the 6* legendary rune with 3 perfect subs, the rolls will go to that resistance or flat subs. That's how scam2us works

Comment

Originally posted by g0rosei View Post
                              By the time you got the 6* legendary rune with 3 perfect subs, the rolls will go to that resistance or flat subs. That's how scam2us works
                              AWAYS!!! Maybe it's not rng, TrollNG

Comment

Working...
                              X