No announcement yet.

Iris (Light Magic Knight) destroyed by "buff"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I de-runed Iris for now & put junk on her just for the world boss. I don't use her anymore.

My new necro team is Su, Rigel, Colleen, Fire Panda, Shiwa.

Comment

Iris is trash now -- e.g. if I want stuns on despair, I'll use Woochi, Tyron, Poseidon since they all have nice debuffs also. In arena, she doesn't hit hard, and if I want AOE heals + nuking I'll bring Perna. Iris excels at nothing, so she's worthless.... Even more than before.

Comment

Good for you.

I'd like to have her as a PvP AoE Dispeller with Despair >.>

Comment

I have friends who use her in Arena now. She's nice.

Comment

This is so funny, she is garbage cuz she no longer works in "your" necro team. lulwut?! haha

She is super good now, with continous strip.. how do you not see how good that is... On despair she can strip stun.

Comment

• HTM
              HTM commented
              Editing a comment
              She's no longer good for me because she excels at nothing. If I need buff stripping, I use Tiana & I cleave. Iris maybe?? has some kind of RTA potential, but that's it.

• GarbageScroll
              GarbageScroll commented
              Editing a comment
              if you are failing at ur necro team im sure you are not that far ahead in arena. That means ur tiana/cleave comp prob cant beat every comp due to notbeing fast enough. For teams that you prob are taking 2nd turn after combo, iris is better.

• HTM
              HTM commented
              Editing a comment
              My necro team is 100%, and my arena is C3 / G1.

Lanett (Dark Magic Knight)'s change was dumb too. Since it went from "disturb HP recovery" to "decrease defense" my Necro time increased a minute. =\

Comment

• HTM
              HTM commented
              Editing a comment
              I bet on the wrong horse

Iris is decent now -- I realize that. She just needs completely different runes & different strategy. I might try her out in TOAH on levels that require buff removal... And I already runed her despair / revenge. I think she can work in arena, but its hard to make her tanky enough to avoid getting 1-shot by nukers.

Comment

i remember fighting an iris in arena
              she was with high hp and a lot of att
              if you rune your like that one with bloody vio runes that proc like a bitch then u will love her

Comment

Dude, just use her on despair will, she is really good on real time arena, she needs to be fast so you can use her ability before anyone else moves, she can turn the fight around by herself

Comment

• HTM
                  HTM commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yep, I'm using Iris in RTA now, especially if i see my opponent tries to bring monsters like Velajuel, Woosa, Betta, Delphoi, Chloe, etc. Then I just pick both Tiana & Iris, which guarantees they wont be able to keep their immunity / invincible buffs, etc.

I would love to have her as part of my double Tarq troll AD.

Comment

Due to the changes, on Revenge / Despair Iris works great in guild wars, RTA and TOA. I'm using her a lot now.

Comment

I guess this is a lesson that people shouldn't automatically a unit trash upon change.

Comment

Working...
                    X