Iris (Light Magic Knight) destroyed by "buff"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iris (Light Magic Knight) destroyed by "buff"

My Iris (Light Magic Knight) was a part of my necro team... I used her because she heal-blocked the necro, and she would heal a near-dead ally to full (if her heal connected). Her 3rd skill also did massive damage.

Now, Iris instead (after the buff) heals the necro 15% when she's captured (before, she might have healed the necro 10k from hitting my team, but now she heals him 30k). She no longer heal blocks the necro, AND she strips all the buffs of my team when she's captured.

I only had one place in the entire game where Iris was useful... Necro. Now she's useful nowhere, a complete waste.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: Iris can be useful now in guild war offense / defense, or in arena offense. Personally, she seems too squishy to really be an arena threat (usually I just kill her 1st & she's easy to 1-shot if people try to use her on arena defense). I was just frustrated because it took me a year to figure out how to use her & I was her in necro B10.... I still don't use her right now since Tiana is my arena offense cleanser. Maybe I'll find a use for Iris at some point....
    Last edited by HTM; 03-10-2017, 09:50 PM.

but she better overall, i guess just not in necro. lol

Comment

I can't figure out a use for Iris... She's really squishy, so Arena offense / defense doesn't seem viable to me. She doesn't have any CC, so TOAH doesn't seem like an option either. And she does very low AOE damage, and mediocre/ low Single target damage, so I can't see myself using her in dungeons. The buff doesn't make sense to me since although it looked like it would make her a more viable multi-hitter, they took too much away & really crippled her. Maybe she could be used in DB10 to strip the dragon's immunity (although I tried it & it worked badly, but maybe my runes are just wrong.. My Iris has low accuracy .... Around 15%).

Comment

• Dubah
        Dubah commented
        Editing a comment
        I've got a buddy that does ToAH with light magic knight. He has her on despair and not even damage dealing but tanky and fast. Pretty interesting team... he uses her and baretta i think for his CC then chasun spectra and the 5th depends on the floor, but usually it's malaka or a dd

• HTM
        HTM commented
        Editing a comment
        I've been farming TOAH through floor 100 for over 1.5 years... I could see if light magic knight works there; she's probably only viable on despair revenge.

I've been testing mine, she is really good for dragon runs, makes it really consistant, also toaH on some of the levels where they use shields, also really nice on RTA, im going to change her runes to despair will: speed, crit d, Hp

Comment

• Dr.Tenma
        Dr.Tenma commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah, on normal arena she is not veable to easy to one shot, but on real time arena is pretty useful, ill defenetly take that revenge recomendation, your on the spot with that, and it could disturb the first attack they do on RTA, maybe triple revenge?? or double revenge will, instead of despair, I need to test her, it really has become a fun toy

• HTM
        HTM commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you want to keep despair since that gives her CC... and her CC will be effective if she's stripping immunity from the other team.

• Dr.Tenma
        Dr.Tenma commented
        Editing a comment
        true true, try to give her a chance, i think a hybrid hp build would be good, she doesnt need to that much damage, and on RTA over time she will hit harder

I feel your frustration. When I just got my first G10 auto team running well, ~3min with 95%, I was using Grego. Then they changed him to multi-hits and my team dropped to under 50% success.

Comment

Or you can use her as an AoE Dispeller with her first skill in PvP?

Comment

• HTM
          HTM commented
          Editing a comment
          I use Tiana for that, so I don't find Iris useful in arena offense. She might have guild war potential though.

• ChouTenshi
          ChouTenshi commented
          Editing a comment
          Have you tried putting her in your AD?

Originally posted by HTM View Post
        My Iris (Light Magic Knight) was a part of my necro team... I used her because she heal-blocked the necro, and she would heal a near-dead ally to full (if her heal connected). Her 3rd skill also did massive damage.

Now, Iris instead (after the buff) heals the necro 15% when she's captured (before, she might have healed the necro 10k from hitting my team, but now she heals him 30k). She no longer heal blocks the necro, AND she strips all the buffs of my team when she's captured.

I only had one place in the entire game where Iris was useful... Necro. Now she's useful nowhere, a complete waste.
        dude don't complain. her buff made her annoying on ad with a right comp. I got destroyed by a speed team consisting seara theo kabilla and iris. she keeps on stunning at least 1. yes she is badass on despair. her passive is broken after the buff.

Comment

I agree that this "buff" was a little bit of a nurf too. My only guess is that the heal was too OP for live arena.

They could have left the skill a skill as it was and just added the buff removal passive to it.

It would have been fun if this new passive heal activated on counters (it IS called Sweet "Revenge" after all right?) or healed 5% every time a buff is removed.

She's far from useless now but she's no longer an attack type she once was really.

Now SPD HP Acc are her most important stats instead of attack and crit d. Considering despair or violent now.

Most of all I will miss the sparkle slashes she used to do...

... and the 27k heals...

Comment

• krazye87
            krazye87 commented
            Editing a comment
            Only during her turn. and its 15% at the end of it. Does not work on revenge (heal) but the AoE 3 single 1 all strip works.

"if not op 5* than no good buff will come ur way" -c2u

Comment

How is her damage ? I thought she would be very good now for fast DB10 (like 1 min) as for the last 20% of the Drake i usually Need to strip and my Chilling does not hit very hard.

just theory, i dont have Iris. Would try to max her dmg output.

Comment

This was definitely a buff.

Comment

Destroyed? She's one of the reasons I went from a C1 scrub for a year to C3 G1 during the week.

Comment

• Aomine05
                  Aomine05 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Is she on your AD or AO

• Gribel
                  Gribel commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What's ur comps? AO and AD?

Less useful for you, but more useful for the vast majority.

A bit like the Bastet buff for me, it hurt some of my teams but yeah, overall i'll concede it was a decent buff to her.

Comment

Its basically a change of roll, before buff she was a decent necro monster, now her roll is supportive and has more range into what you can use her, HTM will eventually find a use for her, its just difficult to change something you been doing for quite some time, as I mention him on the previous post, she needs to be experimented with, its a fun little toy with a really nice lighting (FF reference) look to her.

Comment

My iris 2nd skill damage 1k each hit
                    my runes are attk attk atk. All is +15 and %
                    Am i rune-ing her wrong? His label is attk. Is she buged?

Comment

Working...
                    X