This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's share happy times..

Mine is getting my Nat 5 - Alicia, Ganymede, Raki, Ariel... 1st 3 Ifrit summon - Theo, Tes, Amir .

I once watch ydcb video while he summoning someone account with 3times summon on exclusive and got perna (if I'm not wrong).. so I decide to summon my 150 only left stone (I also need food) and guess what? I pull ritesh on my last stone lol..

Comment

• xaviertkk
      xaviertkk commented
      Editing a comment
      wow! that's great...my stones best pull is Orion/Aquila - can't remember which

3 months ago mass summon with guildies 35 ms 1 ld 1 ls got okeanos from ms and zerath from ld scroll...the next day briand is in the stone rotation , want it so bad summon the stone didn't get briand but pull tiana

I think i use up all my luck in that 24 hours...****ty lightning rate since that day.

​​​​​​

Comment

• Goopygooii
      Goopygooii commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, well your Arena Offence team is set. Tiana Okeanos Zerath and maybe Galleon/Bernard/Megan/Searra and you got a scary comp.

• Yarina
      Yarina commented
      Editing a comment
      Got zerath as well!!!! Saved up 6 L&D scrolls (wanted to save up till 10 but could not resist) and got zerath on the last one!! Was very happy that day

how about seeing a seara proc enough turns 2 place bombs twice - but i resisted both bombs lol XD

Comment

• ChouTenshi
      ChouTenshi commented
      Editing a comment
      I've had the same thing happen to me.

• Kalionys
      Kalionys commented
      Editing a comment
      ChouTenshi
      i think its the first time enemy vio procs made me happy lol
      if anyone would have seen me when it happened it would have been something like:
      'damn bomb -> yay resisted lol -> damn another turn -> noooo! another turn?? no!! -> DAMN IT! ANOTHER BOMB?!?! -> HELL YEA RESISTED HAHA!'

Happy times?

1. When I pulled perna
    2. I pulled a ritesh and used a 50stone summon for food only to get Chandra instead. 2 beast monks within 10 minutes...
    3. When my lone rica decided to go all out violent with violent runes and went 10-12 times in a row to singlehandedly wipe out a arena team.

Comment

My happy times :
      1. First just got when i was at level 7 at SW and just the monster that i really want when starts playing SW and that is Zaiross
      2. When i suddenly got Chiwu back at early of 2015 when he is godlike (because no Tiana at that time)
      3. At the time when i was frustated with both of my ID progress (bad summons back to back) and my thesis so i decided to quit SW for 4 months for my thesis and let my friend take care of it and suddenly she pulled Galleon for me just before my thesis final presentation XD
      4. Last month when i decided to summon by myself after more than 4 months did not summon by myself (because of frustation of my thesis my ID was played by my friend at that time) and i got literally almost everything that i need at the moment (Dephloi for raid cleanser, Xiao Lin for raid attacker, and finally Feng Yan for my GWO, GWD, and raid tank, which those are the sector that I'm stuggled with for a long time)
      Last edited by Vizelion; 12-02-2016, 05:53 AM.

Comment

first nat 5 on june 25th nicki the dark occult girl then i got jamire on japanese server one month later (july) then on august ld day i summoned 17 scrolls before ld and the 15th scroll was poseidon then 1 month later i got wind mk on china server and another month later fake5 fire kfg on asia and i was sad about that but 1 day later i got beth on my main at toa reset from stones those ware my 5 months of luck november was dry as a donkeys aaaa...aaa..eyes

Comment

My Laika proc vio in GW and kill everyone else

Comment

-pulling Theo, Amir, Tesa in 3 tries
            -pulling Ritesh ( only nat5 to date )
            -crafting a Legendary Swift (6) ATK% /// SPD / CR% / DEF% / HP% rune with all upgrades going into CR and SPD ( only really good rune craft to date )

that´s about it...

Comment

• xaviertkk
              xaviertkk commented
              Editing a comment
              that's already great! I only manage to do the 1st of what you have

Before July in this year, I dont get any 5 star mon for a year, and since played this game L/D lighting happen 2 times and they are HOH mons. I really crazy that time. But, it's like sth. just unluck when come to July. 6 of 8 L/Ds get lighting (and there is one 5 star L/D), get Camilla from summoning stone, Get 3 5 star mons from Legendary scroll. Therefore, After July, I got 5 5* mons, 5 4* L/D (They are all good mons ).

Comment

Nat 5 pulls obviously..

But nat 5 still doesn't compare to my randy chain-firing down a 30k camilla 100 to 0
              Last edited by Destructo87; 01-17-2017, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• xaviertkk
                xaviertkk commented
                Editing a comment
                Will Wind Neostone agent be good in Imesty place?

• Destructo87
                Destructo87 commented
                Editing a comment
                A poor replacement since she doesn't buff cr or fill up attack bar. But yeah. While you wait for your team to move though you open yourself up for stuns/armor breaks/etc

• xaviertkk
                xaviertkk commented
                Editing a comment
                oh ok, thks

When got nat5 and violent procs.

My biggest happiness will be when I finally able to pull Chasun. I'm still waiting for the day and always keep the faith!

Comment

• xaviertkk
                xaviertkk commented
                Editing a comment
                Good luck on your Chasun summon!

I remembered that I finally got my first nat 5 (Charlotte) after playing and waiting for one & a half year of this game with almost giving up hope on this game... wow that that time was really happy n made my smile! Hahaha

Comment

• xaviertkk
                xaviertkk commented
                Editing a comment
                great re-living the happy times isn't it?

• ILoveSW89
                ILoveSW89 commented
                Editing a comment
                xaviertkk, yes it sure is... xD

• xaviertkk
                xaviertkk commented
                Editing a comment
                hope this thread helps all to accomplish this

Happy times are when enemy Bernard gets the first time. Then your body stiffens and you hold your breathe.

Then uses first skill on Praha. And you breathe.

Comment

1. bought a Mystical Scroll from the shop, summoned it, got Xing Zhe.
                2. started a new job, bought a premium pack on my lunch break, pulled Camilla
                3. after the ToA reset in August (a few days after my birthday), I summoned the MS from floor 30... and pulled Zaiross!
                4. got lightning on a summon... oh crap, it's a fake 5*... but it's Galleon!

And for non-summoning things:

5. my Bernard goes first even though the defense has a speed leader and I don't.
                6. enemy Chloe goes before my Bernard... but uses her first skill
                7. got a Devilmon from the world boss (3x and counting)
                8. that feeling when I summoned Amir (I already had the others) and knowing I don't ever need to do another Ifrit summon
                Last edited by SithCats; 12-02-2016, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• xaviertkk
                  xaviertkk commented
                  Editing a comment
                  haha .. i know the feeling of #8... great feeling

• SithCats
                  SithCats commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's a great one, isn't it? When I see friends of mine summon their 4th or 5th of the same Ifrit, I realize how lucky I am to not have to worry about it. One of my friends got so frustrated after summoning something like 4 straight Amirs that he actually quit his guild for about 2 months because he just couldn't stand the frustration.

• xaviertkk
                  xaviertkk commented
                  Editing a comment
                  oh yeah...cheapest route to all ifrits
              Working...
              X