Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rift Dungeon Strategy Event [1/18-2/3]

Greetings from Com2uS!

5 Rift Dungeons of 5 different attributes!

Share your unique strategy on clearing each dungeon and get rewards!

Event: Jan. 18th 12am - Feb. 3rd 6:59am PST

■ Event Details:

Go to [Dungeon Debate] Menu and post your strategy during the event!

<1 Mystical Scroll> will be guaranteed for all Summoners who post their strategies!

Tell us your strategy on clearing the dungeon and check out what strategies others used!

* You must reach the highest rank per attribute (Rank A and up) in order to leave a post at the [Dungeon Debate].

* Rewards will also be sent to those who wrote a post at the Dungeon Debate before the event started.

* Rewards won't be given more than once for each attribute dungeon. (Only once per account)

* Make sure to check the [Reveal Deck Info] Box when you leave a post!

* 1 Mystical Scroll will be sent to the Inbox on Feb. 7th.

* Please check your Inbox to collect the reward.

> How to use the [Dungeon Debate] Menu

1) [Rift of Worlds] > Enter the [Rift Dungeon] of each attribute!

2) Tap [Strategy Info] on the top-left of the [Rift Dungeon] Page > Tap [Dungeon Debate] > Leave a post!

* You must reach Rank A and up for each attribute to leave a post.

* Check out the Event Page for more info on the event.

* How to check the Event Page: Tap the [Event] Icon on the right - tap the [Event Banner]!

Please Read!

- Rewards will also be sent to those who wrote a post at the Dungeon Debate before the event started.

- You must reach the highest rank per attribute (Rank A and up) in order to leave a post at the [Dungeon Debate].

- Make sure to check the [Reveal Deck Info] Box when you leave a post.

- Rewards won't be given more than once for each attribute dungeon. (Only once per account)

- 1 Mystical Scroll will be sent to the Inbox on Feb. 7th.

- Please check your Inbox to collect the reward.

- The duration and remaining time for the event will be displayed in the time zone of the area that you reside in.

- For questions or customer support, please contact our Customer Support by visiting http://www.withhive.com/help/inquire.

Thanks!

I don't quite understand this lol, do you have to leave a post in all 5 rift bests or just 1? Or do you get a ms for each dungeon? I'll take free ms all day, but most of those advice things are filled with junk so i really don't use them often except when i get a monster i want recommendations on how to build. Although last time i needed that was like a year ago lol.

Comment

• LiquidWind
      LiquidWind commented
      Editing a comment
      One for each rift...* Rewards won't be given more than once for each attribute dungeon. (Only once per account)

So, those who cannot reach A cannot leave a post. Therefore cannot get a mystic scroll. What a sad event.

Comment

• DragonSteveo
      DragonSteveo commented
      Editing a comment
      You can actually post a strategy if you reach an A-. Would these still qualify for the free MS? Or does it have to be rank A?

Originally posted by ryecops View Post
    So, those who cannot reach A cannot leave a post. Therefore cannot get a mystic scroll. What a sad event.
    No, that's a pretty good event. The goal is to give those who manage to reach A an incitation to help others by providing their team. Obviously, if you cannot finish the dungeon your "advice" will not help much. The question would more be: will a mystic scroll be motivating enough for those who are strong enough to finish well?

(precision: I have just reached C in the fire dungeon, which is my best. So I am far from being eligible for this event)
    Last edited by Anagrys; 01-20-2017, 05:49 AM. Reason: Added quote

Comment

So, in total there is 5 or 1 MS? Because from what I read it just give 1, which ever rift dungeon you post. That 2nd one say it...

- Rewards won't be given more than once for each attribute dungeon. (Only once per account)

- 1 Mystical Scroll will be sent to the Inbox on Feb. 7th.

Comment

• Skavator
        Skavator commented
        Editing a comment
        should be 1 scroll per rift beast.

• godsven
        godsven commented
        Editing a comment
        Already received the reward, only 1 MS.

How about a MS for the other 95% of us that read the strategies so they new how to build their teams since...I am shooting to get D

Comment

well, it really doesn't help that much, considering all the youtube videos and misc forums and guides out there. and most of all, if you don't have the good runes....

i've got mostly 5* runes with a handful of 6* runes, my best is A on fire beast. the rest i'm getting B/B- on average, with occasional best runs at barely A-

Comment

we already have good guides here and in youtube...niche event....sad

Comment

so sad for players who can't get A

Comment

First, thanks for the free MS just for sharing our strategy. However, the verbiage for this event was very confusing.

1st section stated: <1 Mystical Scroll> will be guaranteed for all Summoners who post their strategies!

Got it, you will get 1 MS if you post a strategy. Cool. (Actually received it today, Thanks. )

2nd section: Rewards won't be given more than once for each attribute dungeon. (Only once per account)

Wait rewards? More than one reward??? But each reward will only be given once for each attribute dungeon. So a maximum of 5 rewards if you post a strategy for each attribute dungeon? The first time I read it, I thought cool 5 MS, but that isn't what it says. It says a guarantee of 1 MS and non-specified rewards per rift.

I hope it will be better than just some energy, wings, or a few crystals. What do you think the other rewards will be?

Comment

• b1t3x579
                b1t3x579 commented
                Editing a comment
                That's what I thought also, 5 MS and got 1

Yay for 1 MS =(
              Last edited by Xarkar; 02-07-2017, 07:49 PM.

Comment

People that reach rank a obvious do not need the scroll as much as people who can't get rank

Comment

Working...
                X