[BUG] Bastet makes the game crash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BUG] Bastet makes the game crash

Lately I've been facing a weird bug... When I try to face a Bastet (with a transmog) my game won't load and simply will crash

Anyone with the same issue?

does this work in rta? >

Edit: haha all joke aside, thats alot of skills/transmorg that has been crashing the games lately.

what model phone are you using? that might help c2u pinpoint the issue. no issue on my end but im on an ancient phone

Comment

• Swazky
      Swazky commented
      Editing a comment
      There was an RTA match that I tried to relog 4 times and the game crashed continuously xD

I concluded it was the skin because when I try to load the teams in guild content the game crashes instantly.

The Android version is Kit Kat 5.0.2 and my Phone is a Wiko Ridge 4G

Thanks for the reminder *Chow* xD

Comment

• Swazky
      Swazky commented
      Editing a comment
      Com2uS_Bro it only happens on this device (which I can't update)
      Tried in my gf's phone and there are no issues. I already tried deleting the cache but still not working.

This started a few weeks ago after a patch so It's kinda recent. It just took me some time to figure out what was the actual issue before speaking here

• Com2uS_Bro
      Com2uS_Bro commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks guys, can't promise much, but will certainly bring these up. Seems like most are on outdated Android OS... Maybe conflicting with something internally? Ugh.... Will try tog et to the bottom of this.

• Swazky
      Swazky commented
      Editing a comment
      Com2uS_Bro thanks for the help with this!
Working...
X