Twitter Event Compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter Event Compensation

I was a part of the emails that got leaked, yet I haven't received the compensation. Is there anything I need to do to receive it? My guildmates have already gotten the compensation crystals earlier this week, and that's why I was wondering why I haven't gotten them yet.
    Last edited by fighter 1434; 11-09-2017, 11:10 AM.

i think they r still sending out compensations
    i'll mention a couple of admins just to be sure so they can look into it
    Com2uS_Evan Com2uS_LotuS

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Its an entire list of emails, and i assume they start at the top and work their way down.

Comment

An "entire" list of emails consists of 327 emails. The stream on Thursday had over 400 viewers, and the survey reward was sent within a day, but 327 compensations hasn't been sent out in a week. That's the only reason I'm asking about it.

Comment

Still no compensation, and no words from the mods since Thursday... I thought Com2uS_Evan said on the stream on Thursday that we should get it no later than by the end of the week last week.

Comment

Hey, fighter 1434! Sorry for the delay, Veterans' Day was observed on Friday, so our office was closed. Thank you for your patience! It was a week for the Hive IDs that we had. Let me PM you. (:

Comment

I didn't get mine either Com2uS_Evan

Comment

• Com2uS_Evan
                  Com2uS_Evan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'll send you a PM right away! (:

adding my name to the pool of those waiting... Com2uS_Evan

Comment

Gonna chime in here and say there's a few handfuls of people over on Reddit who hadn't received the comp either, just want to make sure they get attention.

Also didn't receive mine either and I'm afraid that changing my email right after the email blast may have disqualified me from compensation...

Comment

Working...
                  X