Crashes when i start game after new update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crashes when i start game after new update

When i start the game ot crashes within 1-3 sec. I tryed to reinstall the game same problem. It was fine yesterday but today not work at all.

1. The game crashes one hour after each restart.
    2. Crash happens everywhere, in Arena, in Guild Wars, in Dungeons, in Scenarios, in Trial of Ascension, even in village.
    3. Even after factory reset of phone and re-installation of the game, the game still crashes in the pattern of 1 and 2.
    4. Crash has been occurring frequently since the new update v3.2.8.

I will post a screenshot next time when crash happens again.

Comment

Here comes the screenshot.

Comment

Hello pigset!

If you are still experiencing this issue, please contact our customer support team at https://www.withhive.com/help/inquire and they will give you more information regarding this topic

Comment

• ShaunLee5908
          ShaunLee5908 commented
          Editing a comment
          I've spent several hundred dollars on this game and invested a lot of time on it only to have it continue to crash on me losing many in game resources... I hope they fix or reimburse me some how instead of just 100 energy... Please make this right com2us

I've spent several hundred dollars on this game and invested a lot of time on it only to have it continue to crash on me losing many in game resources... I hope they fix or reimburse me some how instead of just 100 energy... Please make this right com2us

Comment

• Com2uS_LotuS
          Com2uS_LotuS commented
          Editing a comment
          We are sorry for the inconvenience.
          Our developers are currently looking into the issue. I will update you as soon as I get a more information!
      Working...
      X