Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ingame crashes while doing nothing -_-

The title speaks for itself -_- please fix

The crashes occur no matter what you're doing in the game.

Comment

"Let's make the game better without acknowledgment of the current issues" mentality.

Comment

Hello,

Our developers are currently looking into the crashing issue. I will update you as soon I get more information!

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

• Drandip
          Drandip commented
          Editing a comment
          Not to be mean, but it's gonna be a week soon since this issue has first occurred. "Sorry" would've been enough if the issue lasted 1-3 days, but this is starting to become a drag.
          I bet we won't see any compensation, although I lost over 400 energy so far and other players probably lost about the same amount or more. Not only energy, but I also lost a few swords in GW battles and an uncounted number of Arena/RTA wings.

• Tendetta
          Tendetta commented
          Editing a comment
          It's almost been a month for me since the issue started and I've been seeing the same statement

I actually tested this myself. Logged into the game and did nothing. After about 20 minutes it crashed. Normally I would think this indicates a memory leak. Problem with that is that the majority of players do not seem to be experiencing the crashes and memory leaks aren't choosie, it would affect everyone. I can say I am so discouraged at having been crashed into losing arena battles that I've just given up. I won't play arena any more which is really disappointing because I'm closing in on some benchmarks for my glory buildings. At least a Com2us rep has acknowledged the problem, so we now know they are trying to find a fix. I'm sure it is as annoying to them as it is to us.

Comment

• Com2uS_LotuS
          Com2uS_LotuS commented
          Editing a comment
          We appreciate your understanding!

Hopefully, we can get this resolved as soon as we can!

Originally posted by Com2uS_LotuS View Post
        Hello,

Our developers are currently looking into the crashing issue. I will update you as soon I get more information!

Sorry for the inconvenience.
        Thank you for the acknowledged statement. That's mainly what our gripe was. Now, compensation should be implemented once corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by casamire View Post

Thank you for the acknowledged statement. That's mainly what our gripe was. Now, compensation should be implemented once corrected.
          We'll try to do our best on this matter! Thanks for your understanding

Comment

I'm currently running into the same issues. Happens in the middle of arena, during dungeons (8 energy a crash), scenarios, and who at my island. I'm currently boycott my log in until I see a patch notice. I'm wasting my time, wasting energy, and data.

Comment

Thanks Com2us, sorry just a bit depressed when I posted this, we just need acknowledgement with regards to the issue, we have been waiting for a Notice to comeup ingame for the crashes but nothing seems to be being posted about it reason why we are being so concerned about it. But I'm sure you guys can fix it, we are thankful for your ack on this case.

cheers!

Comment

For me, I crash at the loading screen for world boss, opening magic shop, going to world map, going back to the island, going to visit other players' island, opening the monster tap ,Guild war(mostly going to the guild shop, sometimes the loading screen) and arena(super rare).

Comment

Ocassionally I will crash when logging in. Also within minutes of logging in. When this happens, I relog and it's all fine. However, when it's minutes into it, I will lose energy if battling. This is in addition to the exsisting iPad crashing issue, where iPad crashes after about an hour of use. If it's 50min - 1hr+ and I battle, I will crash. However, a self imposed workaround for this issue is that I restart iPad after an hour. The new crashes are more annoying because they're unpredictable, except that if its been 30mins or so, it won't happen.

Comment

Working...
                  X