After the UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the UPDATE

All of a sudden, crushing after playing a couple of minutes. This is not common in android, but after the update I kept on disconnecting from the game. In iOS(ipadmini) where I play sometimes when I charge my phone, DC is also frequent. Please fix it.

Same Problem on Android! The Game is Crashing a lot Since the Last Update and i think i dont Play it anymore except Com2uS fix it...

Comment

• Cylarch
      Cylarch commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah, the system can't adapt to the new update and this is the worst DC ever.

This has been an ongoing issue the last few updates as I'm having the problem as well. They update the game, it crashes several times then they release a patch to fix it. Not sure why they're not testing things out before they release the update to everyone but they don't apparently.

Comment

• Cylarch
      Cylarch commented
      Editing a comment
      after a few hours posting this complaint, I have experienced 7-10 crashes WOW!!!

Yeah... Per Hour i have 7-10 crashes too. Guys? Do you think Com2uS fix this Bug?

Comment

Another thread about crashes. Another thread with no mod comments. Coincidence?

Comment

Hello,

Our developers are currently looking into the crashing issue. I will update you as soon I get more information!

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

Working...
        X