X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honor 5x
    EMUI 4.0
    Android 6.0.1

The game wasn't crashing at all before the update.

Not it crashes 20 times per day anywhere on the game, even while doing nothing.

Comment

Me too, crashing on two Android (different version) .. never crash before update but now crash around 10 - 20 times per day

Comment

I've been experiencing these crashes too for past few days. Not a whole lot, but enough to say it's not normal even for me.

Samsung Galaxy A5
        Android 5.0.2
        SM-A500FU

Comment

Update: Yesterday 14 hours solid, except a few moments to switch devices, not a single crash. In every part the game except dimensional rift (I never do that and wasn't going to burn crystals for testing lol). So a really, really great day. Then this morning, arena, ready to deliver the coup d'gras on my depleted opponent and poof, crash. Forced loss. Player T1G Aedrian, that is two arena revenges you won from crashes now, so don't get too gloaty about my apparent failures! lol

I wish we could nail down what is different about the users who are experiencing the crashes from those who are not. I'm happy to change things on my end short of replacing all three of my devices. What they have in common is they are all Asia-origin, two with MTK but the iCube has an intel chip so it shouldn't be that. I just can't identify any pattern or conditions that changed from yesterday to today.

It is *not* internet bandwidth or connectivity since yesterday we were streaming 4k video while I was playing SW quite happily over wi-fi. Is there any data we can provide or tests we can do that would help devs trouble shoot this? I know most players really want to be helpful in finding the source and participating in doing the fix to whatever extent we can.

Footnote: It would be a hugely welcome event if devs could add to their unreasonably long list of things to do, the ability to detect when a crash, or lost connection, happens in arena and either save the battle state for late completion or set both players to the status quo ante. I bet there is not a single player that would not be grateful for such error detection/protection code.
          Last edited by MadH@; 03-22-2017, 10:21 AM.

Comment

I'm getting thoroughly sick of guild and arena losses because of crashes. Monday when I was running a 12 hour, I crashed over 20 times combined on 2 different Sony phones, but no issue on my tablet. All are running Android, so that's definitely not the problem.

Comment

Another week, another update but still the same crashes. Sure, there are plenty enough topics about but i dont see anyone replying about it. Hope you're doing something to fix it, com2us. This isn't nice, terrible user experience and resources lost due to crashes, not cool.

Comment

• MadH@
                MadH@ commented
                Editing a comment
                Actually there have been replies in at least two threads including this one. They acknowledged the problem and are working on it. Having spent literally a few thousand dollars on the game I am not one to "go easy" on them, but when they are on the job we have to be sensible and not expect a magical solution. Trouble shooting such problems is RL difficult and not as easy as finding a better set of runes. I really, really do sympathize with the frustration, particularly about the arena and GW losses. But pretending they aren't paying attention just makes them more frustrated which will slow a solution, not hurry it -- not because they'd be spiteful but because unneeded pressure naturally makes it more difficult to work effectively. Let's give them some time to nail it down and do what we can to help with a solution.
                Last edited by MadH@; 03-23-2017, 09:50 AM.

6 days and no official acknowledgement of problem. Admins posting they are aware does not count.I am on crash 29. This game is frustrating without crashes. Add in crashes and it is not playable.

Comment

• MadH@
                MadH@ commented
                Editing a comment
                That is a very confusing post. If admins posting is not an acknowledgement, what does count? Sincerely what is it you are asking for other than a solution, which everyone wants, including the devs. The game was completely unplayable for me for the past number of days, so I do get that statement. But here I am with only occasional crashes and you are still experiencing them constantly. Does that suggest that maybe it is a more complex problem than wishing can make go away?

Here's the thing: if the problem was very widespread they would likely do a revert -- which is what I originally wanted. But it is a minority of players being affected. So I'm not sure what Com2us is supposed to do except keep trying to nail down the devil in the details. Reverting now would have a much bigger negative impact on all the players who are not affected so we can't ask that (tho I wish they would have done that right away). But blindly condemning them is not going to get us to a positive fix. They have acknowledged the problem. You say they have not. I do not understand.

Ok. Today i had a lot of crashes again... After 4am(8 am in Brazilian time) my game started to crash again... I had something like 15 crashes today... 6 in the last hour after my exp booster expire and i back to toah...

Lg G3 Stylus with android 5.1

Comment

F*ck ur sh*t, it has already been 1 week com2us, instead of fixing this issue u continue on making events, fixing banners and sh*t.

Comment

Game is crashing frequently for me and about 6 friends that I use to play together after this real live arena update, the crashes seems to be very random, sometimes on arena, sometimes on live arena, sometimes on dungeon or loading something.

I tried to clear game cache and reinstalling it but it didn't work.

My device: Moto G
                  Android: 5.1.1

Comment

Game crashed 5-6 times today doing dungeons, scenarios and rune power-up. During previous days I experienced crashes while doing arena, toa and guild battles. There's no specific pattern and the crashes occurs when playing for 10 minutes or hours. This happens since last update to version 3.2.8.

Comment

Crashed randomly every 10-15 min, very sad at a guildwar or arena.....

Huawei P8
                      Android 6.0
                      EMUI 4.0.1

Huawei MediaPad2
                      Android 6.0
                      EMUI 4.0.1

pls fix it.

Comment

Model: HTC One M8
                        Android: 6.0
                        The game crashes 2x in the span of 30 minutes. Fortunately it hasn't crashed during guild wars yet but it crashes pretty much everywhere else. I really hope these crashes can be fixed.

Comment

My smartphone is running Android 7.0 and the game isn't crashing. I'm reporting this information because the reason of the crashes is probably correlated to any kind of bad adaptation of the game files to other versions of android. My English is not that good, I know. =D

Comment

I wasn't going to post about the horrific crashes because they were sooo frequent I believed it would be fixed quickly, obviously I was wrong! Ditch the live arena update, ever since then the game has been a joke to play.Please work on it asap! I have lost soooo much energy, arena, scrolls and mana!! HELP!!

Comment

Working...
                            X