No announcement yet.

Game crashes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

theres soo many postst about increasing crashes after the recent update and also after the supposed fix..i also am annoyed even now crashing too frequent fo my taste while farming homu skillups for example but it also happens at other game activities.....PLEASE NOTICE US AND FIX THIS......TY

Comment

I saw com2us voodoo acknowledge one of the crash threads. From his finger to the forum "our team is looking into it"

Comment

I've downlaoded a patch with no info in the notice/develop section so i was suposing to a fix to our problem, but well, my SW still shutting down randomly.

Comment

Originally posted by lobleh View Post
          I've downlaoded a patch with no info in the notice/develop section so i was suposing to a fix to our problem, but well, my SW still shutting down randomly.
          I'm in the same boat. I was hoping it was for crashes, but no such luck. At least we were told the devs are looking into it now.

Comment

I am also experiencing random crashes during dungeons/gw/world boss.
            I'm running iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 10.0.2

Comment

3 crash in 10 minutes it becomes unplayable (actually huawei G6 android 4.4.2)

Comment

For information: the data download did not end the problem on my device either. Onda Airbook v20, crashed just now farming Magic. But I got two hours straight on the iCube 10 without a crash which is the longest crash-free period since the update.

Comment

Hey, guys! We are aware of the issue and are looking into it! Stay tuned! And thank you for providing device and OS information, guys! It's really helped out a lot! (:

Comment

same issue here.. it crashed several times and its not funny. its annoying, it was good til the new patch came up. this is going to be just a waste of time if this issue wont be fixed immediately. i hope they can resolve this asap.

Comment

Got the same problem, im observing more crashes when i use private chat, when the chat is starting to lag i get crash soon. still this might be coincidence.

Comment

Modelo: Moto X Play
                        Android: 6.0

The game is closing alone in all the scenarios, whether it's the B10, Toa, raid or the entrance page page on the island.

Comment

games crashes now after last update.

Comment

LG G4 Android 6.0

Crashing all the time now after update on any of my android devices. I've narrowed it down to losing data even for a second the game then crashes instead of waiting for data to return. To test it I've turned off wifi while ingame and then it crashes, also done the same while on cell data and it crashes within a couple seconds. The game is no longer warning that it has lost data and just chooses to crash instead. I've wasted so much energy and invitations and world arena tickets I've decided to not spend any more of my money or crystals until this gets fixed. Com2us is just finally responding when people have been posting for days, completely unacceptable...

Comment

Same Problem: with Huawei P7 Ascend, Android 5.1. It seems for me that connection problems may also leads to this crash

Comment

Model: BQ M5
                                Android: 6.0.1

Crashing 80%, when i switch the Tab to another App like WhatsApp. (infight 100%)
                                Same when i lock and unlock the Phone.
                                Crashing when i have a unstable connection, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X