Game crashes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung tab 10.1
    It was working fine since the update it keeps crashing on GB8 to GB10.
    Also, I didn't get my World Boss crystals reward once it is dead.

Comment

Since the last update it has crashed a lot more for me too

Model Wiko Ridge 4G
      Android 5.0.2
      Last edited by Swazky; 03-19-2017, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Redmi Note 3,
        SW have been crashing nonstop since the so called android fix on Friday. This is the worst patch in terms of game play and server stability and I have been playing since July/ Aug 14.
        One suggestion, don't release a game patch on a Friday when you know that there will be problems and you won't have enough time to fix them before the weekend?
        Sincerely hoping for a fix by tomorrow, even if Com2us do not want to acknowledge the problem and compensate us

Comment

I lost count of the number of game crashes I have had including when I was already facing lyrith (twice on my tablet and now once on my phone) and while I was doing world arena.

Comment

Yea i can't load the event page again. This happened after the last pretty big update. HURRY UP AND PUT OUT A PATCH SO I CAN COMPLETE THIS EVENT COM2US!!

Comment

Model : Huawei P8 Lite

Android 6.0 / EMUI 4.1

The Game Crashes 7-10 Times per Hour, this is so annoying, i dont play this Game anymore except they fix this Bug....

Comment

No mods have even posted in this thread. The hell guys? Let's fix this, yesterday. 3x in less than 20 minutes. Rip reps/2xexp/ energy.

Comment

SW still shutting down randomly, tones of energy lost and still no mods post. FEEL GREAT!

Comment

1. The game crashes one hour after each restart.
                    2. Crash happens everywhere, in Arena, in Guild Wars, in Dungeons, in Scenarios, in Trial of Ascension, even in village.
                    3. Even after factory reset of phone and re-installation of the game, the game still crashes in the pattern of 1 and 2.
                    4. Crash has been occurring frequently since the new update v3.2.8.

This game was very robust and stable for roughly one year. I could just let the phone exclusively run the game for several weeks and there was no issue at all.

Model: ZTE9130ABB

Attached is a screenshot.

Comment

Thank you, everyone, for leaving your device info on here. Our developers are currently looking into the crashing issue!

Comment

Thank you Com2us_Lotus for posting your note. It makes it easier to wait if we have an official recognition that there is a real issue and not just a bunch of ungrateful players. Please remember the old marketing wisdom that customers only get really upset about services they really want/like/depend on. So if some of us sometimes express ourselves with hyperbole, don't conclude they are bad people. They just like the game that much and are frustrated with being prevented from playing it properly.
                        Last edited by MadH@; 03-20-2017, 05:01 PM.

Comment

We are calm and happy players, not angry birds. Please go to reddit.com Summoners War forum to see more reports on crash issue since the new update v3.2.8.

Comment

Model: Huawei P8 Lite...

Crashes randomly, the only pattern that i saw is when you change from wifi connection to 3g/4g. But besides that, it crashes also randomly without any other pattern.

Comment

Model: Oppo R7 lite
                              Android 5.1.1
                              Crash about 1 time/hour. Pls fix it Com2us

Comment

Model: Lenovo K50a40
                                Android: 5.0

Constant freezes/crashes on all content, never had issue before last update.

Comment

Working...
                                X