X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game crashes

Model: Lenovo B8080-F
    Android: 4.4.2

It has crashed several times today, no specific pattern.

This has happened before on some updates but not this much.

Model: Moto E 2nd gen
    Android: 6.0

This device crashes too.

Comment

Model: Lenovo B8080-F

Did some testing on this device. Turning off wifi instantly crashes the game. Which makes me suspect that lack of internet or slow internet can crash the game.

Comment

Model: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T230

Using this one for over a year and never had any Problems with crashes till the last patches hit.... crashed pretty much everywhere(not funny in guild battles).....

Comment

Model: Samsung Galaxy Tab A. Crash multiple times within one hour of game play. It always go to the home screen.

Comment

me too. keep crashing halfway into a stage on TOA, losing enery for nothing.
            com2us, i want compensation!

Comment

Samsung galaxy Tab 4, keep crashing, it cost me a draw in gw and many wasted energies in db10.

Comment

Model: Moto X2
                Android: 6.0

I Just run Dragon and Toa Hard and dragon run fine but crashes all the time on toa

Comment

I have been playing normal (not no life lol), and I have experienced 9 crashes in 2 days. This is ridiculous, I can't even do toah this way cuz the stages take too long to properly do without crashing.

Edit; for me the crashes started after the last update. The game used to hardly crash at all before the update.

Comment

Non stop crashing. Fix your sh.it c2u. Samsung tab a, 9.7"; my tablet is in fact updated to the newest possible version and your whole "webex" program is the culprit isn't the reason for these crashes.

Comment

As everyone has stated the game crashes are really bad. Also in Raids Darion's knighthood passive text flickers way too much when it activates.

Comment

On Android 4.4.2 too here, keep crashing at random time, SW crashed in GW, my arena live ranking battle will suffer from this OHHHHH BOiiiiiii! and so many energy lost, first time i see a problem like that. GIVE A LOOK ON IT ASAP GUYS THX.

p.s. have a nice day!
                        Last edited by lobleh; 03-18-2017, 07:45 PM.

Comment

3 different devices: iCube 10, Onda v20, Ulephone, 1 Adnroid 4.4, other two 5.1.

Crashes are *constant*. I get a brief period of game play and it goes down. The devices do not crash, just the game. It has cost me a lot of game economics, lost energy, lost battles. Crashes in the absurdly over-done new arena, in dragons 10, in Cheruka Remains 1, in GB10 and most recently twice while I was trying to post to the in-game Hive forum.

This is crazy. Com2us needs to at least acknowledge the problem and say they are working on it. What tf is going to happen when GW opens??

See, they never actually put this arena in beta testing. They tested something completely different than what they deployed and now we have a mess.

Comment

Same problem. Moto X2. Crashing every 20 min average

Comment

Can we get something from com2us? I don't mean to mention but breach in AVAILABILITY is the one of the most severe damage that you can ignore to your services. I've been trying to finish ToaH and I can't progress further because of this. Seems to me that com2us doesn't care about improving their customer services.

Comment

Working...
                              X