Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BUG] Cannot connect to server after timing out of world arena

Hi all.

I just tried to use the new world arena. I searched for my first placement match. I was paired with another user and I was to pick first. I selected my first Mon and pressed OK. The timer kept counting down and reached zero. An orange disconnection icon came up in the top left of the screen.

The game appeared to of become frozen. I tried to exit the screen by clicking the x on the top right. A message box came up stating that I would lose if I left the match. I clicked accept but still nothing happened. I quit the app and relaunched the game.

On the loading screen a message appeared stating that I would be taken back to the world arena battle in progress. I could only click OK so I did. After about a minute a message came up stating that the game failed to connect to the server and then the game stayed on the title screen.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello, I am also experiencing the same thing. I can no longer enter the game.

Kindly help. Thanks.

Comment

Hey guys,

If you're still experiencing this issue, please contact our customer support team at https://www.withhive.com/help/inquire and they will try to assist you further.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X