Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was a veteran player before (I was play since fire ninetailed fox dungeon) and now l decide to quit summoners war soon for permanently same as a lot of my friend.
    I'm not free to play user and I spent a lot for this game for scroll wiping and for support summoners war staff but I can't get even common 4 star monster I want such as fire epikon, Chasun and Water Pirate (Don't talk about 5 nat monster),
    When I compare with my friend who never spent even 1 US dollar for support this game he get so many good 5 nat star (more than 5 nat) and good common 4 star monster.
    It make me feel desperate and boring when they got everything they want and they said "They're free player and I'm stupid that paid for this game.(Meant me)"
    80% of my friend who support summoners war have quit summoner war because of boring and go to game like seven knight now... and they won't comeback even u gift them and 5 nat for free. big patch update like this raid boss and world boss golem can't even bring them back. Now you're losing many regular player.

Sincerely,

Comment

Sweet..for those player who not active.. I have a request.. wat about low price for devilmon in php. and.. how long this update?? I can't log in.

Comment

• decoding05
        decoding05 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahaha!! Approve this one!!
        I'm on you man!! nice try!! =)

Some people are either stupid or greedy or both. We get monthly rewards, events that give so much, 1 wish a day (it's luck luh), heck even arena and world boss reward you with crystals every week even if you don't do it. Greed is good?

Comment

Com2us ban JewBagel. Com2us you stupid dumbass mother fuckers. How can you be such a dick to one of your most valuable customers....I hope you fix this soon because this is not fair and you better do something to make it up to him......

PS.....Fuck you Com2us and i hope you crash as we all run you into the ground

Comment

like 25 days of rewards a month including a light&dark scroll isnt enough for being active.

Open suggest for additional reward after playing sumwar for 100 days, 6 months, or 1 yr

Comment

Is this still a running event

Comment

• Skeletoon
              Skeletoon commented
              Editing a comment
              It's a permanent feature I believe

Hmm no reward/bonus for loyal player who have no absent.. oh well..
            Com2us goves reward to those who are not serious in playing, nice

i will not play any more for 14 days so to get bonus weeeeeeeeeeee ^_^

Comment

• xaviertkk
              xaviertkk commented
              Editing a comment
              guess they trying to get players back - those gone too long may simply leave... those player... they guess you got a reason to continue...business move?

get the bonus and lose 14 days of daily rewards....hmm...

• BigDaddyToe
              BigDaddyToe commented
              Editing a comment
              yup, business move..
              good for my alt acct :P
              not good for main acct ^_^

• Skavator
              Skavator commented
              Editing a comment
              100 crystals @18 days
              L&D scroll @ 24 days

Oh! Nice com2us. I think its time for me to shift from being regular to dormant ;-)

Comment

That's a better reward than the sign in daily.

Comment

• decoding05
                decoding05 commented
                Editing a comment
                True!!! You can log in in 2days then do rest your account again in 14days.. hahah
                This can work only in alt account..hahahaha

I might actually get my stolen account restored to me by then. Probably not though

Comment

Wow, awesome rewards for those retard player..
                =)

Comment

Originally posted by LittleLizard View Post
                  Reward people who left the game with scrolls, while veteran players who play every day are merely given either Mana, or some energy from the Monthly Reward. We don't even get rainbows from the monthly and yet you're giving this to inactive players. What about us? The ones who play daily? Not fair Com2us. I get it we get a LD scroll at the end of the month but I don't think this is all that fair for us daily players.
                  We get a LD scroll at the end of the month? In this in the daily rewards?

Comment

yeah okay been playing this game for 2 years and every LD scroll I have ever used I got a NAT 3 lol this returning reward is much better

Comment

just the double exp boosters makes this worth it more than logging in for 30 days every month to get 1 nat 3 monster

Comment

Working...
                      X