This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Reward System for Returning Users

Starting Aug. 12th 1am PDT, we will initiate the reward system for dormant users who have returned to the game.

▶ Criteria and Rewards
    - Criteria: Dormant users are players who haven't logged in for 14 days since their last log-in.
    - Rewards

* Returning dormant users will be able to collect all rewards if they play for 5 days within 10 days starting from the day they've returned.

I haven't skipped a day since June 2014 thank u for the rewards! I am so happy u think about us!!!!!!!

Comment

• nankatsu
      nankatsu commented
      Editing a comment
      then you got LnD scroll every month

Originally posted by beatendatass View Post
    I haven't skipped a day since June 2014 thank u for the rewards! I am so happy u think about us!!!!!!!
    This.

Some serious bull here com2us. We get that you're trying to increase activity and your player base, but come on......your loyal players are the ones that spend money for you and do all these other things, yet the New Summoner and Dormant Player stuff runs rampant while we get screwed by RNG and continuously get frustrated.

Oh well. Those rewards are fodder and minor anyways.

Comment

sweet! a reward for boosters who got a 14 day suspension.

Comment

com2us SW is finaly feeling it.. reason why player lose intres on this game coz most updates of the game werent well tought. And most players mostly the old ones just get scared coz of it. Sw pls take your time on that. You still have alot of loyal fans of ur game. Dont make it look like the update just magicaly apear overnight.

Comment

So what do your everyday players get? Come on and give us a free devilmon at least.... Say, 1 for checking in every 7 days in a row?

Comment

• bajankc
            bajankc commented
            Editing a comment
            I'd rather the devilmon be added to the guild shop like the 4* rainbowmon.
            However, I like the idea of a weekly reward for 7 days in a row. Something simple, like a 3* rainbowmon, these are actually quite rare and this wouldn't adversely affect anything.

• Ryu1
            Ryu1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree, I was hoping there would be a Devilmon in guild shop but the 4* Rainbowmon is a nice item too.

• AzraSashima
            AzraSashima commented
            Editing a comment
            like 25 days of rewards a month including a light&dark scroll isnt enough for being active.

You get enough candy thru those and events for playing everyday including early access to many rewards from events if ur active enough. quit being jelly of them trying to bribe players who quit back with a few actually kind of meh rewards lol.

How about a reward for us veteran players who stick to your game playing it when its still unpopular, shîtty and always crashing?! Been playing since release guys. I hope we get something too, specially now that most of my "batchmate" players are gone.

Comment

Agree with hannibal need somthing for regular players

Comment

If i hadnt played the game in a while, these rewards would not lure me back to the game. Most quit, like i will soon, because they are tired of grinding and not getting mons they want. These rewards only give them three chances to get mons and almost all will get crap. Shows they are getting desperate to bring people back because so many starting to lose interest or quit all together. Maybe add new content instead of crap that on reinforces games issues. New content would reinvigorate current players and even bring back former players.

Comment

My goodness, logged just to comment this... Agreed with most comments here about regular players. Indeed it is a good move in order to try get those players who stoped playing. Yet do not forget about those who keep playing all the time. We do appreciate all those wonderful and not events you doing for us. We do appreciate new every day log in rewards. What do you think about special reward for veterans? Not talking about ANIVERSARY event when all people can get rewards (no matter for how long they been playing, one day before event or one year), i mean something really special ONLY for THHOSE who playing more than 1 year. What do you think?

Comment

yeah give something for lvl. 40 playas like a 5* nat born !!!

Comment

Remember, the reward for veterans would include monthly login/not missing events/glory points and a ton more stuff. Stop making this so one sided lol.

Comment

• poyajuto7
                      poyajuto7 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      +9000 to this. greed is good I guess.

• ionutmihai
                      ionutmihai commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well. I haven't yet received my weekly rewards from guild and i should receive it 2 days ago

Do I even care about this reward if I have already been inactive for more than 2 weeks?
                    Hmmmm.. sounds stupid..
                    Last edited by blueshero1; 08-12-2015, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Well, this seems like a slap in the face for your loyal players. Why are loyal players excluded from this event??

Comment

• AzraSashima
                        AzraSashima commented
                        Editing a comment
                        its not an event lol

There should be a reward event for players who have played regularly over the past couple of months.

Comment

Working...
                      X