Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rift Dungeon Strategy Event Reward Notice

Greetings from Com2uS!

The Rift Strategy Event has successfully ended!

We thank you for all your love and support for the event!

1 Mystical Scroll has been sent to the Inbox of those who participated in the event as noticed previously.

Please note that the reward has been sent to the account that you used to post your strategy at the [Dungeon Debate] Menu.

Once again, we appreciate your participation towards the Rift Strategy Event and we'll be back again with a new event in the near future!

Please Read!

- You must reach the highest rank per attribute (Rank A and up) in order to leave a post at the [Dungeon Debate].

- Rewards will be sent to those who wrote a post at the Dungeon Debate before the event started.

- Rewards won't be given more than once for each attribute dungeon. (Only once per account)

Thanks!​

The wording on this contradicts itself badly. Should just read...you only get one scroll regardless of how many entries you submit for various dungeons.

Comment

Originally posted by Com2uS_LotuS View Post
      Greetings from Com2uS!

The Rift Strategy Event has successfully ended!

We thank you for all your love and support for the event!

1 Mystical Scroll has been sent to the Inbox of those who participated in the event as noticed previously.

Please note that the reward has been sent to the account that you used to post your strategy at the [Dungeon Debate] Menu.

Once again, we appreciate your participation towards the Rift Strategy Event and we'll be back again with a new event in the near future!

Please Read!

- You must reach the highest rank per attribute (Rank A and up) in order to leave a post at the [Dungeon Debate].

- Rewards will be sent to those who wrote a post at the Dungeon Debate before the event started.

- Rewards won't be given more than once for each attribute dungeon. (Only once per account)

Thanks!​
      You lied to me. I thought i was getting 5 mystical scrolls, one for each rift boss element.

Comment

It never said 5 MS. It said 1 MS and rewards for each rift. However I did all 5 rift strategies but only got 1 MS.

I agree the wording was incorrect for the rewards given.

Comment

C2uS stinginess never fails to amaze me, lol

Comment

Cool math game is an amazing game you can play this game at your home and in your free times. You can play cool math game on your pc, smartphone and on ios devices.

Comment

Working...
            X