Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PSA] Nobody reads this section. Please do NOT post here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PSA] Nobody reads this section. Please do NOT post here!

As title says. Don't post here. Admins don't read here.

I don't have any intentions of insulting so i apologize beforehand sincerely if it's taken like that, but what is the point of this section? Why don't you guys simply remove it and problem solved?

Comment

• Skeletoon
      Skeletoon commented
      Editing a comment
      This section was originally blank. It has the option to post here but nobody bothered to touch it. Then out of nowhere, people posted here. I'll probably move the threads and make it empty again. It's probably a default feature of vbulletin

i think another cleansing of this section is worthwhile before it will get full of posts again..... (3 threads atm here)

Comment

• Kalionys
      Kalionys commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Kalionys View Post
      i think another cleansing of this section is worthwhile before it will get full of posts again.....
      5 posts now......

I got no idea where to post then could u help me pls aha im new af to these confusing fourms

Comment

• Kalionys
      Kalionys commented
      Editing a comment
      Bugs and issues is where u post when experiencing problems in the game and dunno how 2 solve them (cant log in monster disappeared connection issues etc etc)

Suggestions - if u have a suggestion to improve the game or to balance monster skills u can put it there

Guides and tips - if u r looking for advises of how to built a team for a certain content (toa hoh pvp db10 nb10 etc) u can ask for help from the community there)

General - .... its general
      Pretty much every post fits there but do try to put posts with specific ideas in the relevant subforum

Guild recruitment - guild who r recruiting and ppl looking for guild post there

Media channel - ppl can post videos of their game (summoning vids your hoh team your toa climb etc)

Annoumcement events and developer notes is where only forum admin can post about events announcements and developer notes

Hope this helps

If a troll posts in a forum and nobody reads it, is it still trolling? the mysteries of life.

Comment

i read this section and i see a lot of other people that have posted here as well also read this section so why say nobody reads it if in fact people do read it then you are just lying to the public who knows that you are a liar

Comment

• Kalionys
        Kalionys commented
        Editing a comment
        There may be ppl who reads this section
        But if u have a suggestion u want implemented or a bug that needs to be fixed - there is a very good chance that most players and more importantly admins wont notice your thread

So to avoid posting here and not receiving any replies its best to simply not post in this section
    Working...
    X