• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DevilMayCry
    started a topic very inappropriate guild name

very inappropriate guild name

dear dev,
    please ban or force rename guild "PEDOBEAR" on sahakan server. That's stands for PAEDOPHILIA BEAR. Guild leader use Indonesian flag, in bahasa paedophile spells pedofil, same meaning.

This very disturbing name,please ban them.
    thanks.

​​​
    ​​

• Peddobear
    replied
    On a scale of 1-10, how old are you?

Leave a comment:

• Com2uSMythosx
    replied
    Hello Soul Seekers! If you want to report a bad name, please contact our customer service team. They will look into it and make a judgement call.

Leave a comment:

• sCtYx
    replied
    AnimateFlesh

sCtYx
    Even more obvious: sucking C*nts of Young x

I am with your logic but no need to fabricate evidence to support your claim... You completely and conveniently forgot to include the "t" in the middle of my name thus it nullifies your argument. AND WHAT ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH IS A YOUNG X? I hate it when people do this even when I agree with what you are saying. Let your arguments stand on its own merits. Adding nonsense to support it only hurts what you were trying to do in the first place.

If you search my name on the internet you get a big goose egg so no its not obvious because if it were someone else would have at least posted that definition on a slang dictionary.

http://differentmeanings.com/what-is...m-SCTYX-stands

I was really skinny as a kid so people called me "sticks"... My name is just an attempt to cleverly and stylistically pay homage to that fact.

​​​Sad to say though, it doesn't matter what you think on the situation because you aren't offended... Its the price we pay for this new socially conscience society.
    Last edited by sCtYx; 07-14-2017, 05:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DefinitelyNotOrianna
    commented on 's reply
    To me OOT means Ocarina of Time, a zelda title for n64 lol

Its not off topic, there is lots of things that are innapropriate on this game, including the very game itself
    I just realised that reroll and 6* combining is very very similar to gambling too which is also really great for children, right?

Tbh this just isnt a very child friendly game in general even tho it is pg 12+ so I dunno

You bannish this guild Pedobear or make them change name,
    then theres still tons of people swearing and a game where you're letting your kids gamble essentially

• DevilMayCry
    commented on 's reply
    OOT = Out Of Topic.
    Agree, I don't wanna waste mine too, discussing "off topic" stuff.
    Some words have bad stereotypes on media (not just game) such as : nazi, nigga, isis, etc. And stereotypes is subjective. Mine are pedo, that's all.

And whether dev ignore/approve this, i won't complain.

• AnimateFlesh
    replied
    The german word for "please" is "bitte". Now type "bitte" in the game chat. And this is where this all leads to.

Leave a comment:

• DefinitelyNotOrianna
    replied
    OOT? i dont know what that means

You will see people Fing and blinding in the in game chat and theres not much you can do that apart from ban like 40% of the players on the game.

The game has a rating of 12+ its true but that doesnt mean all content on the game or in the chat is suitable for children.

Im not gunna waste my time here anymore.
    You think pedobear is an innapropriate name, I don't particularly, end of discussion.

Leave a comment:

• DevilMayCry
    replied

Originally posted by DefinitelyNotOrianna View Post
    Pedobear eventually became known outside 4chan as it was referenced by newspapers and prominent websites. In the media it was frequently claimed to be a mascot of child sex offenders, which is contested by meme catalogs who note that its intent is actually to mock pedophiles.[6][7]

Read the whole page when you want to reference stuff, you cant just cherry pick bits you want.
    Refer to my first post, "pedo" in bahasa (Indonesian language) = paedophile, and the guild master use Indonesian flag.
    Now, hear this.. when ppl saw a guild named "DOTA", it save to assume that the master is a dota fan/gamer. ​​​​​​Or guild name "kingjames", the leader either a lebron james fan or a pastor.
    And this assumption is generalisation triggered instantly by our brain. Everyone undeniably have their on generalisation on something.
    And PEDOBEAR is inappropriate because it promote or support paedophilia.

if you dont trust your child on the internet, then dont let them on there.
    Its that simple.
    OOT and you getting shallow here,
    1. Mobile game is just a small part of the internet.
    2. Game have rating system (google it for reference), means not all game are for kids. It's your homework to know the age restriction of SS based on rating.
    ​​​​​​
    You will see people say far far FAR worse things on the in game chat so I guess you are on a mission to perma ban all those people too?

How about the fact this game has alot of violence and weapons in?
    OOT and shallow again, read subject : inappropriate guild name, nothing else (esp game content).
    ​​​​​
    Anyway, we're not saying Pedobear is an appropriate name or even a good one.
    I just dont think its a massive deal like you are making out, thats all.
    It's your opinion, but thanks.

Leave a comment:

• DefinitelyNotOrianna
    replied
    Pedobear eventually became known outside 4chan as it was referenced by newspapers and prominent websites. In the media it was frequently claimed to be a mascot of child sex offenders, which is contested by meme catalogs who note that its intent is actually to mock pedophiles.[6][7]

Read the whole page when you want to reference stuff, you cant just cherry pick bits you want.

if you dont trust your child on the internet, then dont let them on there.
    Its that simple.

You will see people say far far FAR worse things on the in game chat so I guess you are on a mission to perma ban all those people too?

How about the fact this game has alot of violence and weapons in?

Anyway, we're not saying Pedobear is an appropriate name or even a good one.
    I just dont think its a massive deal like you are making out, thats all.

Leave a comment:

• DevilMayCry
    replied
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedobear

"Pedobear is an Internet meme that became popular through the imageboard 4chan.[1] As the name suggests ("pedo" being short for "pedophile"), it is portrayed as a pedophilicbear.[2] It is a concept used to mock pedophiles or people who have any sexual interest in children or jailbait.[3][4][5] The bear image has been likened to bait used to lure children or as a mascot for pedophiles.[3][5]"

If com2us don't have censor policy, i won't bother to raise the issue at all. We will find lot of sarcastic, disgusting, disturbing name or guild name ingame.
    ​​​​​They even censored 2 word like "ur" (already fixed) for idk what reason.

@animate and orianna,
    You guys forgot that there's children playing this game too due to rating system. Imagine if there's a nick name/guildname scatfetish and they Google it. Got my point?
    ​​​

Think wider, you have brain and heart as human, combine and use them, and be smarter and wiser.
    ​​
    i stand still, PEDOBEAR is inappropriate guildname.

Leave a comment:

• DevilMayCry
    replied
    devilmaycry is just a nick dude.

Leave a comment:

• AnimateFlesh
    replied
    OP says Pedobear stands for Paedophilia bear. That is wrong. Period.

AFAIK there are real synonyms for that, disguising the true nature of the meaning. Two examples:

DevilMayCry
    Obvious, Devil may cry seeing ppl being more evil than devil himself.

sCtYx
    Even more obvious: sucking C*nts of Young x

Hysteria is no answer.

Leave a comment:

• DefinitelyNotOrianna
    commented on 's reply
    Also theres alot of graphic violence in this game aswell as gambling basically

If you really want to protect your kids, find them another game

• DefinitelyNotOrianna
    replied
    seeing a guild named pedobear and peadophiles coming near my children are two different things and I have enough of a grasp on reality to understand this.

Just cause im not whining over someones name on the internet that makes me a troll? :P good one

p.s I didnt call you an SJW, that other guy did.
    Last edited by DefinitelyNotOrianna; 06-29-2017, 03:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X