X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AnimateFlesh

sCtYx
    Even more obvious: sucking C*nts of Young x

I am with your logic but no need to fabricate evidence to support your claim... You completely and conveniently forgot to include the "t" in the middle of my name thus it nullifies your argument. AND WHAT ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH IS A YOUNG X? I hate it when people do this even when I agree with what you are saying. Let your arguments stand on its own merits. Adding nonsense to support it only hurts what you were trying to do in the first place.

If you search my name on the internet you get a big goose egg so no its not obvious because if it were someone else would have at least posted that definition on a slang dictionary.

http://differentmeanings.com/what-is...m-SCTYX-stands

I was really skinny as a kid so people called me "sticks"... My name is just an attempt to cleverly and stylistically pay homage to that fact.

​​​Sad to say though, it doesn't matter what you think on the situation because you aren't offended... Its the price we pay for this new socially conscience society.
    Last edited by sCtYx; 07-14-2017, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Hello Soul Seekers! If you want to report a bad name, please contact our customer service team. They will look into it and make a judgement call.

Comment

On a scale of 1-10, how old are you?

Comment

Working...
        X