Irene, TOO GOOD LOOKING

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irene, TOO GOOD LOOKING

I need to post this, been bothering me since irene came out. I compare lana's look to irene. Old and semi new heroes looks chibified, but this Irene is too good looking, look at her armor, the cape, detailed af, and her pose and anatomy is caf. My lana is envious lol, I also have a feeling the one who designed irene was the same one who did warren. cant say i dont like her but the evryone else has the outdated cutesy look, but ofkors we still love em.
    So Can the heroes have a do over?
    Dont mind me, just wanted to vent this out

I agree, Cynthia looks like a pile of crap compared to the new characters!

Comment

I kinda like Cynthia's chipmunk look

Comment

Woooooow admins here! Will do sir! Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Iwahub View Post
          I need to post this, been bothering me since irene came out. I compare lana's look to irene. Old and semi new heroes looks chibified, but this Irene is too good looking, look at her armor, the cape, detailed af, and her pose and anatomy is caf. My lana is envious lol, I also have a feeling the one who designed irene was the same one who did warren. cant say i dont like her but the evryone else has the outdated cutesy look, but ofkors we still love em.
          So Can the heroes have a do over?
          Dont mind me, just wanted to vent this out
          Because shes from Akame Ga Kiill, an anime, shes a character called Esdeath

In fact, many popular characters are from this anime.

Comment

Working...
          X