This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Most Common Simple Question...Gems

I have a Google Spreadsheet for you to look at and make your own decision to the most common question in the game:
    What do I spend my GEMs on?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I hope this helps everyone.
    If I had had this info when I started out I would be a lot further progressed than I am now

Sure if you have an unlimited supply of gems. This is what you could do if you want to progress quickly. If not the simple answer is still buy gold only. Keys will come in time. Big boost of gold will never come. You will never have enough gold now that you have to level 6stars with 2 stars since the drop rate for 3 stars is so much lower.

Comment

• zealer3D
      zealer3D commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol this is completely wrong. The amount of fodders you will get from summoning and then feeding is much much more gold than what you would get compared to buying elim tickets and doing some 3* hell mode. Elim ticks + keys still the better option.

• Xangel2
      Xangel2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Zearler3D you are misunderstanding the data provided, I'm sorry I will make some changes to the spreadsheet to clear it up a bit.
      We are actually saying the same thing. I just adding in the occasional gold buy to bankroll the drops form keys and ticks.
      The Data is based off the Total Gold cost it would take to buy fodder thru draws and therefore 2 and 3 star drops are given a 25000 gold value (that is the cost of buying one 2-4* draw ticket) to be able to make a fair comparison.
      There is no doubt or debate that 500 gems gets you 900000 gold and that can buy A LOT of 2-4* draws. What my spreadsheet shows is that buying Gold and then buying keys and ticks in between is a better way to make your 900000 last longer and actually DO more for the progression of your team.

NOTES added to Hopefully Clarify the SpreadSheet
      Last edited by Xangel2; 06-27-2015, 09:43 AM.

I've some questions:
    1/ Do i get discount for buying 80 keys pack (like premium hero draw ticket)?
    2/ Does your data include 5% increase chance to get heroes from guild buff?
    3/ How much gem you need to get 1 6* 4 5* like you said in your sheet?

Comment

What are elimination tickets and what are they for? I'm new to the game. Thank you

Comment

• Cuddly
        Cuddly commented
        Editing a comment
        After you 3* a stage you can use elimination tickets to quickly complete that stage.

Thank you for playing Soul Seeker!

Thank you for the information

Comment

• Cuddly
        Cuddly commented
        Editing a comment
        You are very welcome.

Thank you for playing Soul Seeker!
    Working...
    X