Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accessory items have no magic for the latest guardians (final tier)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accessory items have no magic for the latest guardians (final tier)

Unsure if this is a bug, but I have not seen any accessory item with magic matching the latest guardians (last tier).

Hello AnimateFlesh!

No, it´s not a bug. You need to have any crafted Awakened Items in order to get the Set Awakened items. It is not shown in the game like ther other craft items, but it is done like that. I suggest you to wait until the start of the month to craft them since they are pretty expensive!

Comment

I'm not talking about awaken set items. I'm talking about the magic on accessory items that match the heroes, like corrosion or worsen. But there is no item that matches the last three guardians as far as I can see.
      Gayne: Distort Time
      Rihanna: Bleed
      Arnes: Power of God

Comment

oh... I think I confused the topic... haha. Yeah they need to add that. I just checked. Those are not in.

Comment

And the drop rate for the tokens is very very low? Only got them once so far after the first runs. Only for the new guardians or for all?

Comment

suggest you to wait until the start of the month to craft them since they are pretty expensive! Audacity Find My iPhone Origin
            Last edited by gnc20; 05-11-2019, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X