Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Update] v1.8.6 Update Notice

Greetings Seekers!

We'd like to inform you about the upcoming v1.8.6 update.

In this update, the Awakened Skill Upgrade System will be updated and Awakened Skills will be renewed.

In addition, a new Request Center where you can complete various requests every day, 3 new Guardian Heroes as well as 4 new costumes will be added.

The new content will be available on both iOS and Android after the v1.8.6 update.

Please read below for more info.

Main Update Features

1) Awakened Skill Upgrade System

A system where you can upgrade the effects of Awakened Skills will be updated.

To upgrade Awakened Skills, you need 1 of the same 6★/Awakened/Extreme Awakened Hero and the Awakened Skill Level will be increased by 1 per Hero consumed.

You can upgrade Awakened Skills up to Lv. 5 and also upgrade both Awakened Skill 1 and 2.

Moreover, the Awakened Skill Level will be reset if you change the Awakened Skill.

* All of your Awakened Skills will be at Lv. 1 after the update.

* The image was taken during development and may be different from the actual update.

2) Awakened Skill Renewal
    Awakened Skills that are used by Awakened/Extreme Awakened Heroes will be renewed.
    Some skills that are considered to have low efficiency will no longer be acquired while others will be combined to be 1 skill.
    Additionally, the acquisition rate of each Awakened Skill will also be adjusted according to the modified Awakened Skill List and all Awakened Skills will be balanced.

◆ Awakened Skill List and Acquisition Rate

◆ Awakened Skill Renewal Notice

3) New Request Center
    A Request Center where you can carry out various requests every day will be added.
    You'll get a total of 9 requests a day and you can select one of the requests to carry out.
    The requests will be reset and granted again after the designated amount of time and you can register up to 20 requests and carry them out simultaneously.
    Rewards will be available when you complete the request you selected.

* The image was taken during development and may be different from the actual update.

4) 3 New Guardian Heroes
    3 new Guardian Heroes will join Soul Seeker!
    These new Heroes will be in the form of 6★/Awakening/Extreme Awakening like the previous Guardian Heroes and you can acquire a 6★ Guardian Hero through Hero Combinations.
    Exclusive combination materials for these new Guardian Heroes can be acquired from clearing new challenge Heroes at the Trials of Guardian.

<Guardian of Creation – Yen>

<Guardian of Destruction – Rooks>

<Guardian of Peace – Garland>

5) New Awakened Costumes
    4 New Awakened Costumes for Vix/Lilian/Nyx/Helene will be updated.
    When equipped, these Heroes will have changed battle/skill effects and their appearance will also be modified.
    Moreover, these Costumes will increase the Hero's attack power, defense and HP.

6) Other Improvement
    - Sealed Continent/Forgotten Island Scavenger Item Drop Improvement: Scavengers that appear in the Sealed Continent and Forgotten Island will now drop 5 -> 6★ Items.
    - Minor bug fixes: Minor bugs will be fixed to improve the overall gameplay.

We appreciate your love and support for Soul Seeker and will try our best to provide you with better service!

.Shimmy I'll say for v1.8.6 it's not Bad but I'm dissatisfied about copies on Heroes Destroying awesome Overcome Death and My Wanted things don't Been HAPPEN! What planning kill SS?!

Comment

• Wolfmanw
      Wolfmanw commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Everyone, how about instead of having the same monster you already have an Upgrade Minister and Transendance Minister. You make a Skill Upgrade Minister that works on Awakened and Extreme Awakened Monsters only. Say 200 Rubies each and 300 gems to upgrade. This would make sense. The new way would cost a person Thousands of dollars and would lose a lot folks in the game. I personally am thinking about quitting soul seeker after reading this. Too much money for me.
      Just my Thoughts

I absolutely disagree with Awakened Skill Upgrade System. Concept is good but use too many resources.
    eg.We need upgrade 1 Guardian Hero. We must use 10 same guardian heroes (1 Guardian Hero = 50 Pieces+(3 Legend Heroes (9 Unique Heroes + Many Gems) + Many Rubies))+ Many gems to maximize awakened skill levels.

Who can do that? We may use our whole life to do this upgrade system.
    And then the next future update you renew skills again and those skills we have already upgraded are all useless and we get back to zero again and again.

Leave the game is better way.

Or I suggest to use game money instead.
    Last edited by berlerm; 07-26-2018, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Yup thats a game killing update

Half my guild wants to quit considering we are going to need 8 guardian copies (4 for each skill considering it start lvl1.)

It takes way way way too long to make a hero already (3 min to 7*, 10 lyn to lvl 50, then god knows how many min to +12)

All the gems for chamber too

The game is half unplayable ALREADY

This patch murders the only skill majority of ppl have on all their heroes (OD)
      This is 100% not what people asked for and I hope you enjoy most of your players leaving cause that is what you guys are gonna achieve with this rubbish.

For the love of christ guys, please just stop with this nonsense

Comment

• DefinitelyNotOrianna
        Editing a comment
        and the point berlerm made about you guys just adding new awaken skills in 6 months and us having to drop our level 5 skills

WOW such fun

This is absolutely ridiculous and needs to be reconsidered or changed.

I totally agree with above. This is game killing update. You can't just asked players to spend money on the things that will be wiped out again soon. Maybe SS has been online for almost 4 years and that Com2us just wants players to leave the game and call it an end.

Comment

I agree with all Too:
        DON'T DESTROY OVERCOME DEATH!

And we who skill put on place on our OD? Engrade or Storm zone? Oh wait NO MORE STORM ZONE KILLS MY HEROES WITH THIS SKILL WHO I HAVE WHO'LL COMPENSATE ALL OF US. WITH KILLED RUBIES WHO WE KILLED THOUGHT THESE SKILLS AND WHAT. NOW? Again ON NEW ALL OF US NEED START OF BEGINING OUR GAMEPLAY?

SHIMMY SAY 'NICE JOB' ON THESE DEVS OR WHAT ARE WHO TRIES KILL OUR LOVE GAME AND OUR GAMEPLAYS! BTW Shimmy YOU KNOW WHAT? THEY DID IT KILL WHOLE GAME!

OF WHERE PLAYERS WILL GET SO MANY RUBIES AND HEROES AS EACH LEGEND COST 200 DAMN RUBIES + 3 UNIQUE HEROES WHO COST x500 GEMS EACH AND 3 'NORMAL HEROES' OF THIS STUPID HERO COMBINATION SYSTEN!

HOW PLAYERS WILL CAN DO IT SO MANY RESOURCES FOR 1 GUARDIAN NEEDS 200 RUBIES AND. 3 LEGENDARY HEROES. BUT BECAUSE DEVS DO IT WHAT WANT I CAN'T AGREE NEW UPDATE BECAUSE NO MY THINGS WHO I WANT NO THINGS WHO I WANTED EVEN NOT THINGS WHO OTHER WANTED WHO DEVS CALM CAN ADDED IN THIS UPDATE AND ABSOLUTELY RUINS WHOLE GAME TOO on all their Hopes...

P.s Who agree with me let's put 1 Like...
        Last edited by Galaxy win; 07-27-2018, 06:51 AM.

Comment

• Galaxy win
          Galaxy win commented
          Editing a comment
          Like That?

• Galaxy win
          Galaxy win commented
          Editing a comment
          Ori You said 'Garbage' but minimum try to read it Because all of us now are furious on these Devs and this Update because that Absolutely looks Kill SS! Too once be With us Too All why create With gems need upgrade it?! Need make Set Items with gems Need Gems for Rubies and more have things need it Gems have For Do it our game not so bad

• DefinitelyNotOrianna
          Editing a comment
          much better lol

Let's see, 1000 gems per skill upgrade.
        5 levels per skill, let's be generous and assume it stays the same price each level.
        2 skills per EA hero
        15 EA heros on my team

Total bill: 150,000 gems.

Comment

• DefinitelyNotOrianna
          Editing a comment
          Not to mention the fact for guardians you will need 4 of the same guardian x2 for each hero

and whenever a new OP skill comes out, you will need 4 more

But do remember, it starts level 1, you dont need to pay for that so your calculation is a bit off xD

• Minadin
          Minadin commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok so, 120,000 gems.
          Plus 8 extra of each hero, at minimum 200 rubies a pop. 24,000 rubies.

• DefinitelyNotOrianna
          Editing a comment
          yeh its still absolutely absurd amount of resources on a game where we can't even make the guardians that are in place.

They are just pushing hard for spenders and it is not gonna work since most ppl stopped spending many moons ago

Hey guys,

I have forwarded all of these concerns to our developers for review.

Good news is that the developers will be changing the patch and this patch note will not be the final changes.

Let us hope that the developers got the message of how bad of an update this is as several communities, not just forum, are quite unhappy with this update.

Thanks guys.

-Shimmy

Comment

• Minadin
          Minadin commented
          Editing a comment
          More constructive feedback:

- I like that you are removing many of the less useful skills. Maybe I would keep storm zone and get rid of some others, but, it's worth it to me to get rid of it if it means I never have to roll a sharp blade or quick move again.

- On the skill upgrades: I'm not opposed to this idea entirely, but maybe you could make it an 'or' type of payment. For instance, you want to upgrade Lana's skill. You can pay with an extra 6* Lana OR 1000 gems OR 100 rubies. If you wanted a gold option it would probably have to be pretty high. 250k?

- is the OD nerf an actual thing, or just a typo where they left off an important word from the 'before' description to the 'after' description?

- I second Ori's idea of giving us at least 2 months between new Guardian releases. I'm just now working on my 3rd, they take a lot of time and resources to make and awaken and EA.

• DefinitelyNotOrianna
          Editing a comment
          +1 on the garbage skill removal being a good thing

also good that the skills have an equal chance of acquiring too (And that its public what the % is)

• Galaxy win
          Galaxy win commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll suggest you add as free monthly Reward 1 free guardian + Lyn and Min or x3 Legendary selective Creation Peace and destruction Hero draws + Lyn and Min

Add More Costumes for updates or Add new Costumes each month with update and now Only Nyx costume consern me others no

And Stop Make useless Updates who absolutely don't concern me Because is very annoying I wastes bites on my phone for Stupid things like "bugs fixes" or what Some Guardian make impossible for k.o even of legendaries what happen with all of us who EA Unique or Normal hero need Hurl on trash them as garbage because are useless more or some of us who use 1 Unique or Normal Hero are useless? Focus on old Heroes become good or I'll and all will feel as insult this of devs made even already don't see Heroes who have EA or Even Renewal what'll happen with costumes too on me Pisses me Devs Make nonsenses want be minimum once be Happy and satisfied from update on this game!
          Last edited by Galaxy win; 07-27-2018, 11:59 PM.

With OD, we have to wait and see I guess. The german translation mentions no downgrade anymore, so maybe it is in fact a typo.
        Last edited by AnimateFlesh; 07-31-2018, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Let's take a quick look at how numerically ridiculous the awaken upgrade system is for guardians: absolute fastest you can complete 1 guardian from scratch is 9 months (1 hero combination per month per guardian), so if you don't want to spend 4 years building your team you're going to gem extra entries.

To complete an entire team of 5 guardians in 9 months, you need roughly 9.9 entries per day if your average is about the same as mine, + purchase both guardian packages every month. The absolute ceiling for gems per day is somewhere around 1270 (requires you to rank 1st in arena, win both matches in every single one of the weekly guild battle matchups, and for your guild to never lose a match when attacking + average about 50 gems per day from events)

The extra entries cost you 6.9*300 = 2070 gems per day meaning you have a shortfall of 800 gems per day. You'll get back somewhere around 140ish from the extra entries into guardian trial, but that still leaves 660 gems short per day. Counting the gems from the guardian packages, and also purchasing 28 days every 4 weeks, 2 x 6 * package per month,special package once a week, monthly package 4 10 times per month, double package 1 and 2 once per month you barely hit the required number of gems.

Now lets look at those requirements as a whole: rank 1 every week in arena, win 48 battles in guild battle and guild wins all 24 matches, spend ~$12000 usd, and then you'll just be able to buy 5 guardians +40 duplicates to fully upgrade their awaken skills, BUT I didn't even add in the cost of actually performing the upgrade, only purchasing the guardians to do the upgrades. I don't know in what realm having both a pay wall and slog wall of this magnitude even remotely makes sense.

edit: forgot champions cup in my absolute gem ceiling calculation, you could get rid of 5 of the monthly 4 packages per month if you ranked 1 in that too ever week lol, bringing the cash value down to ONLY $7500 usd over 9 months
          Last edited by Fuma; 07-30-2018, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Well, it seems they went forward with the patch basically unmodified.

Unless I missed something.

Com2U$ lied, and Soulseeker died.

Comment

• Galaxy win
              Galaxy win commented
              Editing a comment
              Minadin When I talked Game dies and devs lied for many things who Listened me? Answer nobody Even erggrerg start confronting us for Com2Us are liars or no you with own eyes seen what happened and I was right

• DefinitelyNotOrianna
              Editing a comment
              yep lol

I reckons im out gonna be hard to let go but pretty RIPerino

Now com2us, please explain what the skill OD is now good for? It is good for absolutely nothing!

The hero is revived and can attack with 80% the normal attack power only (no skills) for 8 seconds. There is no difference if he dies immediately. People spent tons of rubies to get this skill, now it is completely useless.
            Now you expect people to reroll OD to something else and start upgrading the skill. And next month you again turn things upside down?

Comment

Hello com2us.
              im Soulseeker active( almost 24hrs player)

1. Do u want us to play this game properly? Or Do you want us to be busy only with Awakening skills?

2.Do you want us to spend our Whole life in this game UPGRADING Heroes and ITEMS?

3.Even before the 1.8.6 update its very very difficult for players to upgrade Heroes and Items + To special upgrade HEROES.

4.But still you give us Heart attack update. Its Really reqlly Hard to Acquire Anything ( good Heroes, S items, Min, lyn,Rubies,Rubies,Gems)and still you pressure us To Squeeze every energy and Mind we could use To acquire Those things.

Rethink com2us.

5.THE CLASSIC SOULSEEKER is good enough.
              Even those Heroes or characters are good.
              Why not making them all EA so that we could use.

Too much pressure now.

Almost time to say goodbye to this game.

Thanks anyway.

Comment

• Galaxy win
                Galaxy win commented
                Editing a comment
                Absolutely agree because if You Minded Com2Us even a little could made all old Heroes stronger and Better But You Only com2us looks want become rich for back on us- players That's unacceptable and most of it You Only lies us for all When Started Costumes Why don't ended all with costumes or when started Renewal for HEROES why some don't get it Renewal or Lastly When Started make 8* Form (Extreme awaken) why You Devs don't made on all old Heroes this form ? I want answer of us not of Administrators like Com2uS_Shimmy and others your adminisrators Because that's very low you Hide Behind Other Peoples and Try to kill Games Nor Shimmy nor other Administrators have something in this update and your Ideas they're like postmans and Communications between we Players and You/ us Developers who Anything don't look for Game only look for get more money than us players and on us Pisses it watch your Ideas for kill whole Game where We all are one big family and If you Devs don't stop With your Nonsenses we'll get up on rebel and We'll want show who actually are you Good or bad I don't care Just want Use your heads start use Right and Do it all things who you're promised till it's end!

RE UPDATE awakening skill And Drop Awkning skill Growth System.

This is totally useless.. Just Focus more on Scenerios, Arena, Real time arena, infinity tower, etc. (means, focus more on the game play. Not only on something that you can get plenty of profit.)

Or. Close down your game if u never experienced how hard it is for players to Upgrade, spec upgrade Heroes and items and now even Awkening skills.

Useless update Almost Ruined the game

Comment

Shimmy are you again ignoring us?

Comment

Working...
                X