Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Update] v1.8.4 Update Notice

Greetings from Com2uS!

We'd like to inform you about the upcoming update planned for late May.

Please read below for more info.

In the v1.8.4 update, tutorials in the beginning of the game will be improved for new users, "Hard" difficulty gameplay time will be decreased in the Hermes Continent, and new check-in missions and rewards will be updated to help new users.

Additionally, Shop UI will be modified and various other features such as Infinite Tower reset, Awakened Set Item Crafting will be available.

This update will be available on both iOS and Android.

Main Update Features

1) New Check-in/Mission System

A new check-in and mission system will be updated to help the new users to go through the gameplay more easily in the beginning.

The new check-in/mission system will replace the existing new user check-in and Refina's Order and it's only for those who newly created an account after the update.

It'll be consisted of 7-day check-in and missions, and you will be able to complete missions and get rewards when you check in for each day.

* Users will be able to continue completing the Refina's Order that was previously in progress.

* The image was taken during development and may be different from the actual update.

2) Previous New User Check-in Removal/Reward Distribution
    The previous check-in system for new users will be replaced by the new check-in system.
    For those who are still in the process of completing the check-in system, all rewards for the remaining check-in days will be sent to the Inbox after the update.

3) New User Reward System
    To support the newcomers, a new user exclusive Gift Box system will be added.
    This new reward system will be held for 7 days and 1 reward box will be sent every day. You'll be able to collect rewards from the Gift Box periodically.
    The system will be applied to the game for users who newly create an account after the update and will automatically end after 7 days.

* The image was taken during development and may be different from the actual update.

4) Tutorial Improvement

Some of the tutorials have been modified to improve the gaming environment for new users.

Tutorials on team settings/story mode gameplay/Shop Hero draw/Hero Combination/Equipping items have been improved and a new tutorial on placing Supporter Heroes (Supporter 3/4) has been added.

These tutorial improvements will be available for new users only.

5) Hermes Hard Difficulty Gameplay Time Reduction

To reduce the play time of Hard Difficulty in the Hermes Continent, we've changed the existing map composition (3 battles -> 2 battles per stage).

This modification only applies to the Hard Difficulty of the Hermes Continent, and stages 3 and 6 of each region will still consist of 3 battle maps as previously.

6) Awakened Set Item Crafting Feature

A new crafting list will be added to help you craft Awakened Set Items.

Awakened Set Items consist of crafting Awakened Set Weapon/Armor/Accessory and you will get a random Awakened Set Item when you craft each.

To craft the Awakened Set Items, you need a total of 3 materials: Awakened Crafting Item/materials per item type/Awakened Set Item common materials.

You'll be able to craft Awakened Set Items in the existing item crafting list and will also be able to select all Awakened Crafting Items as materials as long as the type of the item is the same.

Materials per item type and Awakened Set Item common materials can be acquired from the Distorted Dungeon with a fixed chance.

7) Special Upgrade Improvement
    Users can now use the same Hero as a material for the Special Upgrade.
    The same 6★/Awakened/Extreme Awakened Heroes can all be used as materials and the same Special Upgrade Rate applies as that of the Hero Researcher Min.

* You can't use Heroes that are included in the team or registered in the Growth Chamber.

8) Shop UI Improvement
    The UI of the Shop will be improved (No change to the items being sold at the Shop.)
    Mileage reward system within the Shop will be deleted along with the UI improvement.

9) Compensation for the Mileage Reward System Removal
    As the reward system in the Shop will be removed, Mileage Points that you possessed will be given as rewards as follows.
    ◆ 1 Gem Piece will be given per 10 Mileages
    ◆ 1 Gem Piece will be given to those who possess less than 10 Mileages
    Gem Pieces will be sent to the Inbox when you access the game after the update.

10) Main Lobby UI Improvement
    The layout of the icons in the Main Lobby has changed.
    Icons that were placed on the right side of the Main Lobby, such as the Goblin Shop/Event Mission/Hermes Explorers/Exchange/Growth Guide/Check-in Reward will be integrated in the menu at the bottom of the Main Lobby.
    Lucky Dice will be placed separately in the Main Lobby, and some icon locations (Event Dungeon/Gift Box Event) will be modified.

11) Infinite Tower Reset
    The Infinite Tower history will be reset so that you can challenge again from the 1st floor.
    The infinite tower will be reset for every 2 months periodically via updates, and clear rewards will also be adjusted according to the reset.

12) 3 New Heroes
    3 new Guardian Heroes will be updated.
    These new Heroes will be in the form of 6★/Awakening/Extreme Awakening like the previous Guardian Heroes and you can acquire a 6★ Guardian Hero through Hero Combinations.
    Exclusive combination materials for these new Guardian Heroes can be acquired from clearing new challenge Heroes at the Trials of Guardian.

<Guardian of Creation - Cassel>

<Guardian of Destruction - Serena>​

<Guardian of Peace - Rahm>

13) New Awakened Costumes
    4 New Awakened Costumes for Rampart/Anna/Alessa/Leah will be updated.
    When equipped, these Heroes will have changed battle/skill effects and their appearance will also be modified.
    Moreover, these Costumes will increase the Hero's attack power, defense and HP.

14) Other Improvement

- Combination Rate Event/Special Hero System Removal: The two systems will no longer be available in the game.

- Minor bug fixes: Minor bugs will be fixed to improve the overall gameplay.

We appreciate your love and support for Soul Seeker and will try our best to provide you with better service!

Shimmy that's update But again miss me Something I would like to see more costumes and more Heroes hope tower Have good Rewards after this Update but better You for milleage points gave too and rubies pieces but Again miss me something... But why All things You focussing onto New users? That make me Annoying because we- old Players anything dont got

Comment

I have to agree this new update does seem to be TOO heavily gear towards new players. I understand the need for more players in a marketing/financial sense, but more efforts should be made for those of us who have stuck around.
      I will say though, the Devil Tower reset is a great improvement.

Comment

• Galaxy win
        Galaxy win commented
        Editing a comment
        New update is great but that's really Sadly No New Heroes or More costumes tower would be great if add anywhere players got 7* hero my past Was Very Disappointed why You Com2us Sent only Bad 7* hope these 6* Give me Awesome Heroes I don't want got Heroes who not Even Costume I thing that'll really disappointed if Player got something bad as by me Got all bad Heroes Though combination then give make Hero combination we too old players want got already something

Com2uS_Shimmy Is Lily's reward contains the same rewards for 7 days? i created a new account after May 30th update, and all i got from Lily's reward are x10 repeat tickets, x10 small exp potion, 30 keys, 1 1-3* pet draw, 1 5-6* item draw, all of them were the same everyday, moreover there were 2 days that i couldnt receive the 5-6* item draw.
      I want to ask is Lily's reward bugged or it suppose to be that way? Btw no more 6* legend selective for newbie?

Comment

Hello everyone.

I want to give my opinion regarding this update.

I really think the update was very balanced. It added new stuff for the new players and also new stuff for the old players.

Since I am an end game player and I won´t make a new account to test the changes for a new player, I cannot talk about how good the change was for the new players, so I will focus on the end game stuff.

New guardian heroes is for end games only, The special upgrade addition was something that we were asking too.

Something very important is that we can now craft set items and the tower is going to reset every 2 months. That is something that old players been asking for YEARS, and it finally happened.

I want to thank Com2uS_Shimmy to help us with this request. At least from me, I really appreciate it and I know many other players do as well.

Hopefully we will see updates like this in the future. The only request I have for the game now is to get better the Raid and the RTA. That content, in my opinion, still need to be worked to get better.

Comment

• erggrerg
          erggrerg commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed with you Oxter.

10k gems though haha

• Com2uS_Shimmy
          Com2uS_Shimmy commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello Oxter!

Thank you for your detailed feedback regarding the update.
          I do too agree that Raid and RTA need much improving.
          Please feel free to send me videos, images and any other bugs to be reported to the developers for review.
          I will consistently be forwarding our communities concerns to our developers (especially the RAID >:[) so that our players continue to support our game.

Thanks again!

• Galaxy win
          Galaxy win commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree on half with you Oxter but Need For sure we all old players too got something

I second that, Great update and yeah , SS going right direction supporting new players with something for old players too. Thanks

Comment

The quick nerf of Cassel is too much. Yes, by paper, it looks OP, but the range and how hard it is to use makes it even.Yes, good stats, but meh. Coolest design out of the batch though. Or prolly amongst the whole guardians that has been released so far. I'm not that too disappointed, don't worry

More costume too, specially for Dred and Patima, since they got left out. But to be fair, it's hard to pair them with any heroes since there are no more BR heroes left to add costumes to.

I actually appreciate that all our concerns are being addressed more than last year. Last year's probably the worst. I know you're in the transition of doing more, and in return, you're all probably undermanned, as evident with the number of bugs every update. But nonetheless, I'm quite happy.

And please, for the next major update, give us the change props and transform jewel please

Comment

• Galaxy win
            Galaxy win commented
            Editing a comment
            I want see New Costumes and they be more Too want See all Heroes Got buff

Originally posted by Com2uS_Shimmy View Post

Greetings from Com2uS!

We'd like to inform you about the upcoming update planned for late May.

Please read below for more info.

In the v1.8.4 update, tutorials in the beginning of the game will be improved for new users, "Hard" difficulty gameplay time will be decreased in the Hermes Continent, and new check-in missions and rewards will be updated to help new users.

Additionally, Shop UI will be modified and various other features such as Infinite Tower reset, Awakened Set Item Crafting will be available.

This update will be available on both iOS and Android.

Main Update Features

1) New Check-in/Mission System

A new check-in and mission system will be updated to help the new users to go through the gameplay more easily in the beginning.

The new check-in/mission system will replace the existing new user check-in and Refina's Order and it's only for those who newly created an account after the update.

It'll be consisted of 7-day check-in and missions, and you will be able to complete missions and get rewards when you check in for each day.

* Users will be able to continue completing the Refina's Order that was previously in progress.

2) Previous New User Check-in Removal/Reward Distribution
          The previous check-in system for new users will be replaced by the new check-in system.
          For those who are still in the process of completing the check-in system, all rewards for the remaining check-in days will be sent to the Inbox after the update.

3) New User Reward System
          To support the newcomers, a new user exclusive Gift Box system will be added.
          This new reward system will be held for 7 days and 1 reward box will be sent every day. You'll be able to collect rewards from the Gift Box periodically.
          The system will be applied to the game for users who newly create an account after the update and will automatically end after 7 days.

4) Tutorial Improvement

Some of the tutorials have been modified to improve the gaming environment for new users.

Tutorials on team settings/story mode gameplay/Shop Hero draw/Hero Combination/Equipping items have been improved and a new tutorial on placing Supporter Heroes (Supporter 3/4) has been added.

These tutorial improvements will be available for new users only.

5) Hermes Hard Difficulty Gameplay Time Reduction

To reduce the play time of Hard Difficulty in the Hermes Continent, we've changed the existing map composition (3 battles -> 2 battles per stage).

This modification only applies to the Hard Difficulty of the Hermes Continent, and stages 3 and 6 of each region will still consist of 3 battle maps as previously.

6) Awakened Set Item Crafting Feature

A new crafting list will be added to help you craft Awakened Set Items.

Awakened Set Items consist of crafting Awakened Set Weapon/Armor/Accessory and you will get a random Awakened Set Item when you craft each.

To craft the Awakened Set Items, you need a total of 3 materials: Awakened Crafting Item/materials per item type/Awakened Set Item common materials.

You'll be able to craft Awakened Set Items in the existing item crafting list and will also be able to select all Awakened Crafting Items as materials as long as the type of the item is the same.

Materials per item type and Awakened Set Item common materials can be acquired from the Distorted Dungeon with a fixed chance.

7) Special Upgrade Improvement
          Users can now use the same Hero as a material for the Special Upgrade.
          The same 6★/Awakened/Extreme Awakened Heroes can all be used as materials and the same Special Upgrade Rate applies as that of the Hero Researcher Min.

* You can't use Heroes that are included in the team or registered in the Growth Chamber.

8) Shop UI Improvement
          The UI of the Shop will be improved (No change to the items being sold at the Shop.)
          Mileage reward system within the Shop will be deleted along with the UI improvement.

9) Compensation for the Mileage Reward System Removal
          As the reward system in the Shop will be removed, Mileage Points that you possessed will be given as rewards as follows.
          ◆ 1 Gem Piece will be given per 10 Mileages
          ◆ 1 Gem Piece will be given to those who possess less than 10 Mileages
          Gem Pieces will be sent to the Inbox when you access the game after the update.

10) Main Lobby UI Improvement
          The layout of the icons in the Main Lobby has changed.
          Icons that were placed on the right side of the Main Lobby, such as the Goblin Shop/Event Mission/Hermes Explorers/Exchange/Growth Guide/Check-in Reward will be integrated in the menu at the bottom of the Main Lobby.
          Lucky Dice will be placed separately in the Main Lobby, and some icon locations (Event Dungeon/Gift Box Event) will be modified.

11) Infinite Tower Reset
          The Infinite Tower history will be reset so that you can challenge again from the 1st floor.
          The infinite tower will be reset for every 2 months periodically via updates, and clear rewards will also be adjusted according to the reset.

12) 3 New Heroes
          3 new Guardian Heroes will be updated.
          These new Heroes will be in the form of 6★/Awakening/Extreme Awakening like the previous Guardian Heroes and you can acquire a 6★ Guardian Hero through Hero Combinations.
          Exclusive combination materials for these new Guardian Heroes can be acquired from clearing new challenge Heroes at the Trials of Guardian.

<Guardian of Creation - Cassel>

<Guardian of Destruction - Serena>​

<Guardian of Peace - Rahm>

13) New Awakened Costumes
          4 New Awakened Costumes for Rampart/Anna/Alessa/Leah will be updated.
          When equipped, these Heroes will have changed battle/skill effects and their appearance will also be modified.
          Moreover, these Costumes will increase the Hero's attack power, defense and HP.

14) Other Improvement

- Combination Rate Event/Special Hero System Removal: The two systems will no longer be available in the game.

- Minor bug fixes: Minor bugs will be fixed to improve the overall gameplay.

We appreciate your love and support for Soul Seeker and will try our best to provide you with better service!
          Please answer me. I accidently press the carft and create a conquerer sword using the given material. I'm worrying that if the new user check mission has 6 star weapon crafting mission. I used up all the material so I can't not do the second time

Comment

Originally posted by Galaxy win View Post
            Shimmy that's update But again miss me Something I would like to see more costumes and more Heroes hope tower Have good Rewards after this Update but better You for milleage points gave too and rubies pieces but Again miss me something... But why All things You focussing onto New users? That make me Annoying because we- old Players anything dont got
            Please answer me. I accidently press the carft and create a conquerer sword using the given material. I'm worrying that if the new user check mission has 6 star weapon crafting mission. I used up all the material so I can't not do the second time

Comment

• Galaxy win
              Galaxy win commented
              Editing a comment
              Dear huycao15191 do you agree with my post or No? And with my wants?
          Working...
          X