• Help

This is my team
    Evylin Baltheon Shanti
    P.M Felix Ariel
    Krishna Hyangran Alice
    Presty Aiolos
    How can I improve my team

Hello,

It depends on what direction you want your team to take, and what players are available for you. Still, if you're going for a CR Presty, then you should replace Hyang Ran with a CR totem that is also able to boost Presty's HP since her HP pool is quite low. You can go for either Black Ivy, Chundo, or Leon.

If you prefer a CDR Presty, you should replace Krishna and Alice by Duran, Jiho, Gariott, Rosie, or Faust, something like that.

Although Princess Meiran chains with Ariel and Presty, I think you you should replace her at some point. I'd also suggest using Elchitusa.

Comment

Is it a good choice to swap p.m with alice? And look for cdr player because i got none of them. Is shanti still usable?

Comment

Damien, Valerie, Kyoko, or Ellatrice are a lot better 5* in my opinion but if you want to keep Shanti, you can. I believe it will be harder for you though. Swapping Princess Meiran with Alice is not too bad also.

Comment

I got damien, valerie and ellatrice should i change my striker to anyone of them. And how do i build my front i do swap striker

Comment

Since you have Baltheon, I think Damien would be the best. Do you have any 6* striker ? Also, how much is your current team invested ? If you have a lot of resources, it's good to have strikers on the side in case of an unfavorable match up.

Comment

No but i do wish i can get one legend striker. How do i build my damien? And swap out evylin with elchitusa?

Comment

I kinda want to use ellatrice because of that high pen but can damien work with low pen

Comment

Damien can work with low penetration. Or rather, he works well with Increased Damage. You'll often see Damiens with a Wind Caller UQ, and he chains with your Baltheon so that's good point. Ellatrice is a good choice as well in my opinion. She easily reaches a high penetration without a dedicated setup. Elchitusa is better than Evylin for damage, so if you can, swap Evylin out.

Comment

How do you counter pen resist

Comment

Either you increase your striker's penetration or you decrease the enemy GK's penetration resistance. For example, Melisa decreases pen resist on pass.

Comment

I kept seeing ein that got insane pen resist, I got a few kyoko dupe and i only got sob, shot and DB

Comment

• KineticTenshi
                          KineticTenshi commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I guess you'll have to get a Glabaris. Try to give Kyoko some pen through totem like Melisa or Aces.

Elchi for rainbow and melissa for mono?

Comment

Both can be used in a Rainbow team. They're really good passers.

Comment

• esdward
                            esdward commented
                            Editing a comment
                            If I do use faust I must place her front of striker what about aiolos

• KineticTenshi
                            KineticTenshi commented
                            Editing a comment
                            esdward It's ok if Aiolos is on the middle or the opposite side of the backline. As long as she can move, she will be able to cleanse the enemy frontlane.

So this is my team now
                          Elchitusa/Baltheon/Damien
                          Alice/Felix/Ariel
                          Aiolos/Hyangran/Metatron/BI
                          Presty
                          Is it usable in pvp?
                          I build my damien
                          2 red cdr 1 receive dark and windcaller

Comment

Working...
                          X