X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help on team buliding

Would like some advice.
    Any help would be nice
    i don't really want to remove any legend unless it is necessary.
    Last edited by Joshua1212; 11-04-2018, 02:02 AM.

Hello,

You could try a Renee - Melisa - Elaine - Sharr front if you want to be very offensive, which could be very effective since you have Choi. Also, Shu perform better in backline than in CM, maybe you could replace Roina with him, though her DI helps your front. It will depend on what team you are facing. Then, as a CM, Kiera or Erica are good options, but if you get Felix or Serestia, your team would be even better.

If you prefer a defensive team, then replace Kevin with either Duran or Hyang Ran once you get them. For now keep him, his AB totem along with Aiolos' AB regen and Presty paralyze give you a bit of control over the enemy frontline.

Comment

Hi. Thanks for your advice. Could you explain how does choi help?
      And do i replace beth for roina? (Side note: I have victoria too)

Comment

You can keep Beth if you want. If you prefer a tanky mid then Victoria is better in my opinion, but honestly, both are viable. They just support their team in a different way. See what works best for you according to your needs and what you're facing.

Choi can help any front line because he can penetrate through almost everything and provide a huge action speed and attack power buff on pass. He has a very offensive presence, so if you run a 4-man front that is well invested, you're likely to OHKO a lot of GKs. You can check Xezo Sakai's videos, although he uses a MonoArdor team, he has the same frontline, so you'll be able to see how Choi and Sharr perform together. The damage output in Mono and Rainbow is different but at least you'll see how it looks like at high league, here https://youtu.be/4hfPcFDSRmQ.

Comment

If i were to run mono ardor. How would my back line and goal keeper be?
          renee - elaine- Melissa- sharr
          victoria - erica - choi
          ?? - ?? - ??

And in your opinion is rainbow better or mono ardor?

Comment

Overall, Rainbow is better, and you have very good legendary players that are invested, so that would be a waste not to use them.

You have access to all kind of options in Rainbow when in Mono you're very limited. Most of the time, people run a mono team for fun, challenge, or because they really like the element they've chosen. For example, I'm running a MonoLight in Galaxy Challenge League because it's my favorite element, and most players I like belong to Light. Of course there are advantages such as Ace Burst and Chains but Rainbow is still superior.

I linked that video so that you could see what a Renee - Melisa - Elaine - Sharr front supported by Choi could do.

If you were to run a MonoArdor team, I think you would have either Kevin - Chundo - Lloyce/DeathQueen with Lucian as GK or Kevin - Rosie - Death Queen and Angela.

Comment

So my team now will be
              Renee - elaine - (Melissa) - sharr
              beth - kiera - choi
              jiho- aiolos - shu
              pretsy
              is this correct?

Comment

Yup, this is correct ! And whenever you feel the need to switch to a more defensive setup, replace Melisa by Hyang Ran and put her in the backline. Also, make sure to put Jiho on the same vertical line as Sharr.

Comment

Originally posted by KineticTenshi View Post
                  Yup, this is correct ! And whenever you feel the need to switch to a more tour of britain com, replace Melisa by Hyang Ran and put her in the backline. Also, make sure to put Jiho on the same vertical line as Sharr.
                  I'll do it!
                  Last edited by colback; 11-29-2018, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X