Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is a maxxed William better than a maxxed Shanti???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is a maxxed William better than a maxxed Shanti???

I made a recent thread comparing Shanti to Leventor, but now I have William as well. Aside from Presty, the defense meta has been very WW heavy (and perhaps Thunder, with the rise of Glayed and Kirna), but I'm wondering how well William would perform. I currently have Leventor, William, and Shanti, so I'm trying to decide which will carry me the farthest in the upper leagues. Leventor is struggling in the meta right now (being outclassed by Shanti), but what about William???

Is a supermaxxed William better than a supermaxxed Shanti? Also, while the current WW-heavy defense meta would hurt Leventor, wouldn't that HELP William???

Any input on this would be greatly appreciated!

This is a similar comparison as Shanti vs Leventor, Shanti wins because of current meta. Also, Presty is a difficult GK to deal with as is, if you add element disadvantage, then even more so. William can be made to do a lot of damage, but is much more team dependent to get that 100 pen.

Comment

If you go for Mono, Leventor is the best of the 3, but tons of WW out there so....
      If rainbow, Shanti performs better. Better combo with baltheon

Comment

No, because of the meta: a lot of teams use Presty who counters William, there are also many teams using Glayde which Shanti can deal with. Besides, Shanti's damage output is higher than William's

Comment

Originally posted by AlanW0lf View Post
          No, because of the meta: a lot of teams use Presty who counters William, ruby fortune app is also many teams using Glayde which Shanti can deal with. Besides, Shanti's damage output is higher than William's
          Thanks for the clarification!
          Last edited by Edson; 08-29-2018, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X