• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WW/Dark team compo, need help!

well i need advice on what to get and positions
    for ww i got : linmay,enthia,cow,jade,meiran and xing
    for dark i got : lucid,metatron,patricia and malcolm

and this is my team for now, still got other elements because there's no other to replace them.

Click image for larger version  Name:	team.png Views:	1 Size:	1,000.0 KB ID:	1666218
    Last edited by zerozerosix; 08-08-2017, 10:54 PM.

Ur advice is to get more players

Comment

hamerus* - Baltheon* - Lucid

linmay - Metatron - Vivid fear*

jade - Magnus* - meiran - silk*

Black tortoise*

Duran to replace meiran, Batheon is a Must with lucid.

Kobayashi is true, get more players first and then look. Rainbow would be easier for the first levels. Just push striker and CM

Comment

KobayashiRaika yeah exactly and i need to know what to get since i might scout them.
        nehes thank you for the advice, this will help me a lot!

Comment

Personally I would go rainbow with a long term focus on mono dark. With ace bursts factored in going dual color doesn't really hold many benefits.

Comment

Weasl ahh yeah true, thanks for the advice, i guess i'll see what i get later on hehe

Comment

If you're planning to go mono I highly recommend focusing on scouting your players. I built the vast majority of my team by simply climbing the colosseum as high as I could and doing free resets when I got stuck. Just take a mental note of what characters you want/need for your optimal team and start collecting GP. Outside of legendaries I guarantee you'll see every character in scout over time.

Comment

Working...
              X