Light and Whirlwind Team help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light and Whirlwind Team help

Hello guys, I would like some advice on improving my team. I've noticed my midline is getting overwhelmed by other midlines containing Victoria and Metatron in pvp(when I played in higher ranks, mainly chitose got ran over by victorias). I would like some advice on how would you guys build a L/WW team with the cards I have and also what do you guys think about the team I put together (the picture is under the picture of my current team.) Do you think it'll work better? Why/Why not?

Here is the picture of my current team:

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0984.PNG Views:	1 Size:	1.16 MB ID:	1647953

Here is the picture of the new team I put together(Some cards are not really invested):
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0982.PNG Views:	1 Size:	1.19 MB ID:	1647954

Here is a list of other light/ww players I have:

Light: Kei, Muriel, Latios, Celine, Skorn, Black Daisy, Dynames, Uriel, Rasiel, Anael, Leah, Elua, Virgil, Mikael, Net
    Whirlwind: Princess Meiran, Irru, Neraizel, Shanti, Saramir, Vermillion Bird, Elizabeth, Evylin, Irre, Ernesto, Kaidomu, Irre

Thanks for the advice!
    Last edited by Artimizu; 07-09-2017, 02:32 PM.

that is realy good team but weird combo - WW/Light... BT and Issilia is both strong gk so hard to pick one... maybe if magnus get ballance go for BT.... If you realy want to go WW/Light think about putting silk in backline can be realy good buff for BT when face striker (revive)....
    Bonus player you need in team is Princess Merian... Why ??? Mega buff for your Vonchi... almost broken combo with milky way and you need only 3 man front line... for you now I suggest that team:
    Silla - MW - Vonchi
    Duke - Sammy - P.Merian
    Magnus - Duran (Ace) - Kiki - Silk
    BT

Comment

Working...
    X