Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Returning Player - Need help making a reliable hybrid Ardor/WW team.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning Player - Need help making a reliable hybrid Ardor/WW team.

Hello, I just recently returned to SS after almost a years break, so naturally I am unfamiliar with all the new updates and how each player might have changed. So before the break I took, I ran a Hybrid Ardor/WW team that I really enjoyed, but obviously it just doesn't do the job anymore. So I'll post what Ardor and WW players I have, as well as the other Elements if you want to include an off-colour, and I'll ask if somebody could make the best Ardor/WW team they can from it. I'll also ask if you can tell me what players I should be scouting for to improve my team, like I have Lucian at the moment since he was Really Strong almost a year ago, but I see now that Angela is a better option so I should probably scout her? Anyways, on to the players...

Ardor - William, Lia, Nari, Lucian, Victoria, Yuri, Kevin, Gaphyl, Death Queen, Renee, Erica

WW - Linmay, Kiki, Magnus, Saramir, Neraizel, Elizabeth, Miho

Thunder - Nerua, Jury

Light - Sammy, Duke, Hiro, Sky, Dynames, Rasiel

Dark - Black Daisy, Orses, Alkyde, Fontus, Malcolm, Lynbell

Thanks in advance for the help and please let me know who I should scout for.

I donĀ“t know what others though or your preferences but looking into your options, scouting angela, elaine and milyway, you could have a pretty awesome light/ardor team. Backline full ardor. Maybe only 2 scouts if you run milky, renne william front. But my opinion on your cards. smtng like:

william - elaine - renee
    vic - duke -lia(sammy) - milkyway
    kevin - graphyl - death queen
    Angela

Other option is full ardor, at the moment its pretty good seeing all the ww teams everywhere.
    Last edited by nehes; 02-22-2017, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Minus Elaine and Angela you have my exact mono Ardor team.

William - Elaine - Renee
      Victoria - Lia - Yuri - Erica
      Kevin - Gaphyl - Death Queen
      Angela

It might be worth building a mono ardor team just for PVP for you since William's ACE Burst is pretty powerful.

Comment

Thanks for the responses guys, I'll definitely take both options into account. I wasn't aware of this ace burst thih before as it's new. So maybe a Mono Ardor might be a good idea to try that out. Thanks again.

Comment

My list is the following:

Kiki, Naru, Erica, Rasiel
          Sky, Rasiel, Dynames,
          Sammy, Duke, Hiro, Sky

Comment

Working...
          X