Latios and mono light

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latios and mono light

Hello i try to do mono light with latios as a striker... in front line i use silla and milky.

Latios stones:

Shard of Balmung - pass effect + cd stack
    Last Flash - cr + hp recover
    Sky arena flash - dribble + hp recover
    + stone red CD

porblem is she is realy weak in first 3-4 shots and 5 shot is not that op too... her penetration is awfull and speed too...

i thinking about get blue penetration stone to + and meta.will. as special to make her strike faster but im open to sugestion...

Latios isn't a particularly power-based striker, but you can 7* her to swap a light slot for a red for dual red cd, then keep light dribble and sob (wom is also decent). For pure damage, swap out Milky for Celus or run 4front with celus.

Comment

Lol in that case ivy is better for front line for her as decrease

Comment

I mean Ivy+Milky do work extremely well together, but I personally prefer ivy mw, even if her stack buff is pretty meh. She is a great thief, though.
        Celus just also provides a bit more crit for Latios, which can help if you go SoB over WoM.

Comment

Latios + guardenia - OP give Latios ACE in mono light and that team is bugged... PS: im still not sure what stones is best for her... now it look like penetration is good choice since every player in game is hunting critical resistance and damage resistance...

Comment

Working...
          X