Request for Insight Regarding WoM William

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for Insight Regarding WoM William

Let's see. So the question is, naturally, is it worthwhile to play the roulette game and try for a light slot on William?

Before that, let's start with some context. In my situation, I'd be a mid-tier player running mono ardor. It's not quite finished in terms of superbing/beelzebubing, but I have the players more or less. If I were to use the DS for other purposes, there is only one fitting purpose. That is, to purchase Jiho. Why you ask? I want all the ardor legendaries of course.

Anyways, here is where it gets tough...in terms of DS my reserves are rather paltry, just shy of 400. Did I already buy any legendary players? Did I buy unique stones? Did I foolishly waste them elsewhere? No, I just have that much.

Why am I asking this question? Because WoM William is like Ardor Vonchi, and who doesn't want to run an Ardor Vonchi? He's mad. He's fast. He's mad?

All aside, I welcome tales of slot-change misfortune, bravado about crusades in the name of Ardor, anecdotes detailing absolute decimation by the flaming machine gun, or just solid comments.

He's pretty broken, but if you even want to consider it then wait till the patch notes to see what/if any changes are lined up.
    As it is, you don't really need to use WoM. Cheaper to just use Bora who is just as ridiculous as WoMliam without needing a slot reroll.

As for Jiho, she's really good. Really good defensive and striker totems. Also hits like a truck if you build her for it.

Comment

• Ozurafos
      Ozurafos commented
      Editing a comment
      It feels like a waste not to use William though. :/ Can't run quad ardor leggies without the big man (choi and shu are skinny) after all. That aside, I see what you mean. Running TB-CD-CD-Drib right now without much issues. My matchups feel like this: Isillia: Paper. Kei: Cardboard. Zibroi: gelatin that doesn't go away easily. Ronald: Cardboard wrapped with plastic wrap. Jin: Really dense cardboard. BT: Thin sheet of rubbery metal (harder than cardboard). Irre: rice paper. Angela: really tough beef jerky filled with rapidly growing bacteria that strengthen it. Lucian: dense cardboard. Raklet: toilet paper. Basically like that. Though when Presty comes out, she'd probably be fortified steel.

HOWEVER, WoM william just feels so amazing.

I honestly have no space for Jiho hehe.
Working...
X