Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Foward Assist?

[William] [Milky Way] [Sillia]

So as of right now, my forward positions in my ardor/light team with Milky Way as ace, consists of a maxed-superb lvl 70 William, a non-superb lvl 50 Milky Way, and a non-superb lvl 60 Silla. This formation is doing decently against many opponents but i have to ask if i can improve this somehow.

On my bench, i have a non-superb lvl 60 Baltheon and a fresh Renee.

I've seen many other teams run a Renee William combo and it got me wondering if there was an actual benefit in doing so. Renee's crit totems, in my opinion, feels sub-par to Silla's pen totem. Likewise, i also favor Silla's pen totem against Balth's crit and attack totems as in this current Angela meta, her high dmg resist is really annoying to play against. (like seriously, 400 dmg from a crit after will's active AND a balth active pass is ridiculous.)

But maybe its better to just have a high pass value paired with a higher crit chance and high dribble? i dont know so im asking it here. I wouldnt mind breaking the ardor/light formation as i use lynia mid-right so one more non ardor/light shouldnt hurt me much.

I want to start superbing an assist next in my set-up so which of the three (or possibly another player) should i invest on?

If you're not using Silla ace, don't bother with Silla. Elaine, Renee, Balth, or Ernesto would be better. 15% pen isn't going to help you against Angela.
    Elaine is the superior option. Kevin or Jeunese also are options who would be better than Silla, especially if William has WoM.

Comment

• Tekko
      Tekko commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm. ill give the Elaine a try then. Thanks!

Seriously ? you have batheon and asking who should you put as forward passer??? let me think.... baltheon is actualy best for this so max him out as soon as you can... Elaine is good to but cant match baltheon...

Comment

• Tekko
      Tekko commented
      Editing a comment
      well yea in terms of raw power will + balth surpasses any other combination i can make. but raw power doesn't really matter if the enemy GK has 75%+ damage reduction paired with high crit resist and decent vitality/max hp +. With >10% pen, shooting against a heavily invested angela, i do on average 400-600 dmg even with crits.
      that being said though....with this latest update, the ACE Burst thingy on will is amazing. a solid 80% pen with renee as assist. even with just will's power and no assist, im hitting a nice 1500+ dmg every crit at the very least. and yea i realize that against GK's with little damage reduction (poor raklet), pen is worthless, but i dont face against them often so i prefer the pen. As a bonus, i have a very decent mono-ardor team that only lacks in littres.
Working...
X