Which legend should I buy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which legend should I buy?

Which legend should I buy to complete my team/get closer? I just made it to platinum, and would like to make it to diamond. I'm thinking Meta to complete my mid, but Duran might be the better option although I don't know if he will be a bigger upgrade compared to Meta. I usually use Sammy where Beth is fyi.

Honestly, I'm considering saying Baltheon. Sammy and Askeladd function in their given roles better than Nari in hers, and Baltheon would be a huge upgrade.

I'd also consider William. But in order I'd say
    Balth
    Meta
    William
    Duran

Comment

Those are the 4 I've been thinking of to be honest. William behind Duran though, because I have WoM but wouldn't be willing to reroll his slot. Also don't have any other good unique for him. Duran loses some luster because I'm weary of an Angela nerf.

Comment

Duran is kinda losing his luster in general, because his biggest niche, pen debuff, is becoming less useful as Strikers are focusing more on additional damage than on pen. His other totems are essentially cancelled out as soon as Elaine touches the ball.

Don't get me wrong, Durangela is still stupid effective on many cases - it'd actually laugh at your front more than likely - but it's not as good in higher tiers with bora running around everywhere

Comment

I've faced a few durangela lines and they didn't impress me, but that's probably due to bad stoning or they weren't built right. My front thanks to Elaine's steals finished her off rather easily.

Comment

Duran value is dead and dying more and more so I would really not advise getting him. I might be one of the few remaining that still uses pen but no one else is since the pen stones got decreased and andor crit damidge was born !

Now from your team you would gain from:

1 Blateon aka pass god and has great synergie with lucid so I would consider him if you want to get more damidge
            2 Metatron aka cm god I used to run beth cm so I can tell you right now not worth it duke and meta are both better at it by FAR get it if you want team revival but do not get her if you planning to use the new l player.
            3 William Will require you to spend DM to reroll his stots to use a WoM but with the damidge increase phenomenon he has really lost his value as the strongest striker, I can bearly tell the difference between him and sharr and fear irru more.Lets not even mention the new god striker aka vonchi who will be at 900 dm very soon.

So basically I would advise going for balteon to use the cancer askelad balteon striker active combo who can basicly 1 tap more gk !
            When you get 900 dm again go for metatron cos you alredy have a 2 legend mid with very high reflex so not worth investing mid when you front is weaker !

Comment

Yeah ever since I got Askeladd my mind wavered on who to get. Before I got her Metatron was the clear favorite, but once she came along I felt Balth crept up to her or passed her for the bigger need. I was hoping I'd have drawn her when her week was here, but sadly/expectedly that didn't happen.

Comment

• anavn
                anavn commented
                Editing a comment
                Welcome to the club we never draw what we want so that is why DM is soo important!

• RyuSagara
                RyuSagara commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah I know we don't. Meta week I drew a legend on the Galaxy server and got Shu I was so not happy with that.

• anavn
                anavn commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol ya shu is really under rated you need to build around him and even then a different legend would of been better

I drew him in global as well a long time ago. I was mostly upset because I got Jin with the rank 30 box. So wanted a better pair for him, since I don't think Shu fits that bill.

Comment

Shu works pretty well with Jin, since Jin has no innate recovery. But Virgil does it better so that's moot, plus it only applies with GK Jin, as opposed to Defender Jin.

Comment

Shu has his uses, but when you finally get a legend drop you want it to be pretty much anyone besides him lol. I have Shu and Khirel sitting on my bench on my global, because others fit their roles better.

Also Beth right now is on my bench, because I'm using a double forward pass mid with Sammy and Linmay. Right now I need to have as many chances to get Lucid the ball as possible. Too many light GKs
                  Last edited by RyuSagara; 10-15-2016, 11:48 AM.

Comment

As a Lucid user here, you really should get Baltheon. He was my second legendary after Metatron. Her damage will go up dramatically after Baltheon. Plus he is extremely tanky upfront and can hold on to the ball rather well.

Otherwise, Metatron if you choose. Given you have Beth and Bell your mid is more or less set with Metatron.

Comment

Well that's 3 1st place finishes for Balth so I'm going to go that route. Meta is more of a luxury right now than a necessity. I will be waiting till tomorrow to get him since I don't have the mats right now for him to go straight to EE.

Comment

One last question, I have Shura and Silla would that change anyone's mind about me going with Baltheon?

Comment

No get him still. Baltheon most definitely excellent combo with Lucid for PvE. Shura with Lucid for PvP. However, I still use my Baltheon with Lucid with PvP. I seem to fare decently with him even in PvP. As you are aware, she just doesn't activate her Solar Eclipse as often as you'd like so Baltheon not quite as good in that scenario.

Comment

Yeah I get lucky. Tthat a lot of the times Lucid gets the ball, crits when she either shoots, or someone hits her and she crits. Then my Elaine steals the ball back passes to Nari who active passes it back to Lucid. A lot of my PvP games are won because of those said events.

Comment

Working...
                            X