Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Advice

Hello everybody,
    Currently I use Ravian as striker (I like her so much) and cause since the beginning I had (Dale(ace) – Zibroi - Ravian) composition that had work pretty well. Since the nerf from assists I had to rework ravian to reflex instead of 2HKO because the lack of power. Also my backlane, although having Zibroi lacks everything. So I would ask for a properly mid field that can bring the ball back in front and a backline that is able to get through too. Nowadays I find quite difficult to go past backline more than once. I get recently Victoria, so I plan to use her in front line instead of Silla, then I would need a proper (Ace), which I don´t know who to use.

My team looks like:
    Silla (Ace) (50,2spu) Milky Way(60) Ravian (70,5spu,+160)
    Dale (60,2spu,+160) Beth (60,5spu,+160) Lilith (50, 1spu)
    Anael (50) Avnore(50) Kiki (50, 2spu)
    Zibroi (60,5spu,+160) (Sup) Cyntia (50)
    Other players:

Ardor: Victoria, Lucian, Angela, Bora (6*), Elaine, Kevin, Jacob, Nari, Sue
    Light: Celus, Cassiel, Crocell, Mariel, Virgil
    WW: kirin, Elizabeth, Kaidormu, Zhen Long (6*), Miho, Princess Meiran
    Thunder: Bell (Currently working on her. Get her recently), Griffith, Luka (2spu), Guinevere, Nute, Iggy, Jury, Veronica, Nerua, Vann
    Dark: Jeunese, Vitos, Lucid, Niarose, Malcolm, Black Daisy, Alkyde, Fontus, Lynbell

If you think there is someone that I don´t own but worth to mention (Magnus…) don´t hesitate to tell. Although I know that with some extraordinary legends I will do much better, but I´m not really that lucky like the people I have to face.

Really appreciate your comments, your time and your advice. And sorry for my english

Best regards

Bora, Ravian, and Lucid are all really good strikers, though I'd say Lucid is probably the better PVE striker, and Ravian the better PVP. Just from a quick glance, I'd say...
    Silla (Ace) | Elaine | Ravian/Lucid/Bora
    Victoria | Beth | Milky Way
    Kiki | P. Meiran/Bell | Miho
    Zibroi | Niarose supp

You do have a bit of flexibility though, such as Zhen Long can mostly replace Milky Way as the infinite attacker and probably several other replacements could be made, unfortunately it's late here and I may not be thinking straight so use at your own caution lol.

Comment

Your Ravian is already invested, so she's the obvious striker choice. Zibroi is unfortunately crap, but you have Angela so that's a good investment. Lucian would also be a lot better.
      For players you don't have, Isilla pairs well with Virgil, who is still pretty busted and should be on your team. But really just get a better GK.
      Something I actually love is Mariel (with EE) paired with Ravian on frontline. MoE is a good totem for Ravian, and Erosion goes well with Gravity Down.

So I would definitely use something like
      Mariel-Elaine-Ravian
      Victoria-Bell-Beth
      Kevin-Virgil-Kiki (or Kevin-Miho-Virgil)
      Angela, Milky Sup.

Milky is a good support option because she can go anywhere and be a benefit.

Comment

I will make sure to try them both, and see what shows better results. Ty for your feedbacks

Comment

Working...
        X