William on a thunder team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William on a thunder team?

Hey guys! I have a mono thunder team but got William in scout last week. Since I was saving Dimension Stones for Leventor I was wondering if I should use William instead and use the Dimensional Stones for someone else.

Here's my team right now:
    Guinevere Luka Blade
    Veronica Jury Lynia
    Bell Nerua Cynthia
    Raklet Eden
    I don't think Blade is working anymore, she's MSPU and +160 but I'm still not able to damage some gks. That's why I want to change my striker. I was planning to get Leventor but got William so I want to know if William will work well off color or if I should bench him and get Leventor later.

Also I use Eden in the back, any other player that I could use instead?

Hi,

Usually, Legends perform well even off color. Your front is good for William's lack of pen, but he could benefit much more if there were certain Ardor units or rainbow global totem, while Lev is extremely good on Monothunder (Chains, global buff, synergy) and I bet your team is already quite invested so... I would personaly run Leventor.

Concerning Eden, you might replace her with Nikita or maybe Freyja if you think you need a healer.

Comment

Thanks!
      You're right, everyone in my team is MSPU and half of it +160. I think I'll do that and get Leventor once I have enough stones!
      I also considered going for Thunder/Ardor with Jean ace, but I don't know how that would work. Would you mind telling me who are those certain Ardor units? Maybe I can start working on a Thunder/Ardor or mono Ardor as my secondary team.

Comment

• Taishira
        Taishira commented
        Editing a comment
        Keep in mind that Leventor is currently available in the scout too. Therefore save your stones until after he is not in there any more since you might get him :3

• Toy Masamune
        Toy Masamune commented
        Editing a comment
        Taishira It's ok, I don't have the stones yet, I'm still saving. And William was the first legendary I got since I started playing more than a year ago (Bell came from a legendary player box we got on anniversary last time), I doubt I'd get a second one a week after XD

Hi again,

William will work with Renee instead of Luka. She has an Ardor totem, her pass is high, and if you can crit reliably then you'll benefit a lot from her active which gives critical damage. Guinevere as a totem is good for Wiliaml with her penetration buff, but Elaine can help better with her active and passives. Sage have a global Ardor totem, he's not used a lot though but you might consider him or use Roina instead who's a very good attacker. Once she arrives at front and passes, she will apply a debuff (decrease defense and increase damage received) that will help you against heavy DR backline.

Comment

• Toy Masamune
        Toy Masamune commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks again! Sage is the only player I have from the ones you mentioned, but I'll keep an eye on those players from now on!

I know andor thunder is usaly underated but the advice @KineticTenshi is giving is good not disagreeing with him and if you want to ask a pro pvp user there is Kyoko that has accepted a chalenge to use a thunder andor team till galaxy so maybe ask her her formation and what she noticed whentesting things out (link to her here http://soccerspiritsforum.com/member...o-hitaka.3737/)

Comment

• Toy Masamune
        Toy Masamune commented
        Editing a comment
        That's really good to know, thanks!

You have a +160 Blade already. Don't get Leventor. Get William.
      If you get Leventor, you will be walled by the same GK that walls Blade, Whirlwind GKs.

Comment

• Toy Masamune
        Toy Masamune commented
        Editing a comment
        I have William so I can work on him even if I get Leventor.
        My problem with Blade is that it's not only WW GKs that's making my life hard, but every GK that has a lot of Crit resist and/or can heal. It takes way too many shots to damage most GKs when the enemy striker can win shooting 3 times at most. I feel that the only time I can actually deal damage is after an active pass with active shot and the AI make sure this will happen before I'm able to stack her passives.
        But if I don't get Leventor, which legendary would you recommend for me?

• Starxsword
        Starxsword commented
        Editing a comment
        Metatron is a solid pick. She will help you much more than Leventor can.
        There is also Choi.

Get William. Even if you dont use him. Don't let him dissapear. If Blade doesnt get any love soon you can swap her for him. Otherwise, William will likely do a better job than Blade in COD

Comment

Also remember that Blade is not OHKO Striker like William she is utility which means don't expect by herself to deal tons of damage alone you need to work with her better if you want to see some damage. If you want to go with William then follow what KineticTenshi said which i agree with him that is the best option with your current team. Good luck Toy Masamune.

Comment

Well I guess that the time I needed to get the stones was a good thing, right?
          With Blade buffs comming I think I'll wait a little more. Probably not going after Leventor anymore, but let's see.
          If Blade becomes better as I think she will, then I'll just use my resources on William and have him ready to use against WW GKs!

Comment

Working...
          X