Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vonchi Counters for Newbies and Oldies alike.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vonchi Counters for Newbies and Oldies alike.

Ok, the reason why I am making this thread is because I always see newbies and oldies complain about Vonchi in the Character Forums. But, I don't even think Vonchi needs a nerf.

To start with, I have +160 all-slotted Vonchi with MSPU. Contrary to what most people believe, I don't believe he is OP. I actually find Leventor, and Ravian stronger/effective than him in some ways.

Leventor - In addition to his high CRIT %, CRIT DMG and natural PEN, he has DEF and REF Debuff . He can also equip Glabaris/Fontus's Tissue Sample. And, thanks to his element and his compatibility with Nerua ace, he is an inborn Isillia, Kei killer.

Ravian - She is similar to Vonchi with her accumulative shots, high ATB and natural REF. However, the real monster is her SPAWN which guarantees her another chance to shoot/steal, and the Gravity Down which lowers HP % on entire enemy line and gets a +20% DMG on her shot. She can also equip Fontus's Tissue Sample. And, thanks to her element and her compatibility with Jeunse/Serestia ace, she is an inborn Lucian, Angela killer.

-----------------------------

Now, Vonchi?

Ok, he is scary when you see him in PVP. He kills all your line, and he always keeps the ball.

Yeah, but why?

The way the Counter Attack, Steal, and Penetration are set up....

Provided your BACK LINE has no CAR,

1) Your REF is less than Vonchi,
    2) Your HP is less than Vonchi's AP (both Dribble & Steal),
    3) Your AP (both Dribble & Steal) is less than Vonchi,

Vonchi will counterattack/steal/penetrate, and KILL everyone and everything in your BACK LINE.

Yes, that is really really scary. But, Vonchi is not the only Striker that can do that. Leventor, Ravian and any other striker can do that too, if there is enough setup. So, why hate Vonchi and not them?

Because Vonchi has higher final DMG than them?

Yeah, you are right about that.

However, consider this.

Leventor is a Legend, same as Vonchi, however, he is an OHKO striker. He will have higher DMG than Vonchi's 3rd Shot. And, Vonchi will have higher DMG than Leventor in his 4th Shot.

On the other hand, Ravian is a 5-star, so it is no wonder that her stats are less than a Legend!

See? Vonchi being strong as he is...is actually fair.

So, we don't really have to nerf him. If anything, we could have more strikers like him in other elements.

Ok... Now we can move on Pros, Cons and Counters for Vonchi.

(PROS)

- Vonchi has high AP (Dribble, and Steal) on his later shots.
    - If equipped with Metatron's Will, and a blue ATB stone, he gets to almost 50% ATB recovery, which is relatively fast.
    - Vonchi benefits from REF and ATB totems like Milky Way, Princess Meiran, Lynia, etc.
    - Vonchi is quite convenient to get Story Mode achievements, because of his low cost shoot.

(CONS)

- Vonchi has low AP (Dribble, and Steal) on his earlier shots.
    - Since Vonchi is usually equipped with Metatron's Will and ATB related stones, most won't have high REF or CAR so you can easily beat him.
    - Since Vonchi is hugging REF and ATB totems, Vonchi isn't compatible with Passers, with the exception of Luka (However, after her nerf, she is less useful than before).
    - Vonchi is not appropriate for strong clover matches, because William, and Leventor can do better than him by positioning in RWM.

(COUNTERS)

[Saramir-Lia-Nikita.]
    - Your Back Line could use Long Passers, with useful totems that give you -REF debuff, and +DEF buff. This will serve as a temporary solution, for S ranked teams and below.

[Miho-Chitose/Nerua-Mikael]
    - Your Back Line could use a mix of REF and DMR totems, for S ranked teams and above, until you could get a Metatron.

[Anael-Yuri-Jury, Anael-Khirel-Yuri]
    - Your Back Line could use CAR totems to withstand Vonchi and his Supports. While doing that, use Jury to steal from Vonchi or Khirel to penetrate through Vonchi.

[Bell-Nerua-Nikita, Kevin-Duran-Isillia, Duran-Meiran-Miho]
    - Your Back Line could use any of the DMR or REF lines, with either Isillia or Silla ace, but you need good REF stones or you won't be able to penetrate through, as Vonchi will steal and maintain the ball.

Last of all, my worst experience as a Vonchi user was that I failed to kill a certain Isillia even after 6 shots in PVP. Had I had Leventor in my possession then, I could have tipped the balance in my favor. So, please keep in mind that Vonchi is not all that OP and that we all face the Nightmare GK Crisis.

Have a good day~

[Edited - Language barriers.]
    Last edited by Thuriya; 07-24-2016, 08:51 AM.

you are swearing... watch your mouth when you talk about Godnchi. aside the jokes, you def dont know how to use him if you think vonchi is not op

Comment

-10/10 for troll attempt And 10/10 for not knowing anything about this game

Gotta say tho , best part was when u said Vonchi Dmg is higher then Lev only on his 4th shot.....
      *Slow hand clap*

Comment

• anyroddick87
        anyroddick87 commented
        Editing a comment
        wow i am impressed that you really read all these bs lol, i stopped to read at:"i dont think vonchi is OP" lol this is my favourite char i love him i want him but hey even me admit this card is broken af lol

Well, at least be respectful. He tried to work on it and there's no reason for you to start throwing tomatoes. If someone lacks experience, then you might explain him the issue properly or redirect him to guides & tips.

Comment

U should look in the other forum and see that someone did explain it to him , but he still kept on writing mistakes even after the update....

Comment

Vonchi is the best Striker actually right ?

Comment

Yeah reading this just screamed "I use Vonchi and don't want them to be nerfed cuz i need him to carry the rest of my crappy team"

Comment

• Livenortusinalor
            Livenortusinalor commented
            Editing a comment
            I believe everyone came to the same conclusion after reading the second line.

'To start with, I have +160 all-slotted Vonchi with MSPU.'

+1

Im usually just a silent reader here, but seeing someone wrote some ridiculous things like this, it irritates me so i decided to create account here.

First thing first, u cant say vonchi is not OP because u have it.

1. Your reflex is lower than Vonchi's
          Your vonchi get additional free 40% reflex and milky way's totem, with additional substas of spirit stones? U telling us to get higher reflex than your vonchi? Well i actually have my kiki, 2600 reflex but did u know? She can only counterattack vonchi 1 times, because what? Kiki will only deal 200 damage to vonchi and left with only 1 hp there. The only striker that my kiki cant steal more than 1 time is just vonchi and william. Else? Beatrice, ravian, lucid, kirin can easily counterattack by her multiple times.

2. Your hp is lower than vonchi's dribble?
          With vonchi keep doing that Grand Finale attack, stealing 1 time from him already considered as miracle, because without 1k hp or more, 2000++ reflex or more, our defender will die when they steal from vonchi

3. Your AP is lower than vonchi's
          I cant even comment of this, like if defenders can have higher dribble than a mere striker.

If u're saying vonchi is not OP, maybe your team is like the other 1800-2000 league point's team. When they just put all of their favorite player + vonchi to create a *dont worry, my vonchi will rekt them before they will rekt mine*'s team.

If u're saying vonchi is not OP, see his skills. Grand finale stack for 5 times? 125% attack power and 125% critical damage is not OP? Forget about metatron's will that gives u 125% crit rate? Forget about 35% action bar start and blue penetration that give u 50% of action bar every shoot? Forget about your milky ways action speed buff and friendship bonus with her? Forget about with that much action speed and action bar recovery, not even silk can withstand being striked like that every 1 minutes when silk is called OP because of her 50% heal every 3 minutes? If silk the OP one cant withstand vonchi strike, how can other defnder withstand his attack?

If u're saying vonchi is not OP, can u tell us what goalkeeper can be used againts him? I have 2 GK. Isillia and irre. Both are mspu +160 with the best spirit stone for them. If i face leventor, il switch to irre and see leventor suffering with 300 damage while my irre keep healing 450 hp when he hits me. If i face sharr, il switch to isillia and see sharr suffering because can only deal 500-600 damage while my isillia keep on healing. While i see vonchi? F this ****. Isillia and irre will both get rekt because of his insane damage.

If u're saying vonchi is not OP, why people keep saying he's OP at character forums? Try to find people who complaining striker is OP except at william and vonchi character's forum.

If u're saying vonchi is not OP, try to create a team without your vonchi. Try using low tier striker like beatrice, hiro, lucid etc. u will desperate in 1 week and i bet u will not playing this game anymore. Why using god tier striker like vonchi and still call him not OP?

If u're saying vonchi is not OP, have u ever feel like this? Example, im a beatrice user, when im seeing lucian or angela with good backline, i always feel *i cant win in this match*. Or maybe some ravian user will feel like that if the oppenent's GK was isillia. Even leventor user can feel like that if he's facing irre. Vonchi? Lol i dont care about the GK, just shoot and shoot and win

Try using long passer u say? As if long passer have 0 cooldown like Grand Finale lol
          Try using CAR totem u say? Without our usual backline and totem, just for the sake of getting CAR, vonchi will rekt us in 2 shots now
          Try using DMR and reflex line u say? Yeah same like comment above.

Comment

Originally posted by RealDisaster View Post
            Im usually just a silent reader here, but seeing someone wrote some ridiculous things like this, it irritates me so i decided to create account here.

First thing first, u cant say vonchi is not OP because u have it.

1. Your reflex is lower than Vonchi's
            Your vonchi get additional free 40% reflex and milky way's totem, with additional substas of spirit stones? U telling us to get higher reflex than your vonchi? Well i actually have my kiki, 2600 reflex but did u know? She can only counterattack vonchi 1 times, because what? Kiki will only deal 200 damage to vonchi and left with only 1 hp there. The only striker that my kiki cant steal more than 1 time is just vonchi and william. Else? Beatrice, ravian, lucid, kirin can easily counterattack by her multiple times.

2. Your hp is lower than vonchi's dribble?
            With vonchi keep doing that Grand Finale attack, stealing 1 time from him already considered as miracle, because without 1k hp or more, 2000++ reflex or more, our defender will die when they steal from vonchi

3. Your AP is lower than vonchi's
            I cant even comment of this, like if defenders can have higher dribble than a mere striker.

If u're saying vonchi is not OP, maybe your team is like the other 1800-2000 league point's team. When they just put all of their favorite player + vonchi to create a *dont worry, my vonchi will rekt them before they will rekt mine*'s team.

If u're saying vonchi is not OP, see his skills. Grand finale stack for 5 times? 125% attack power and 125% critical damage is not OP? Forget about metatron's will that gives u 125% crit rate? Forget about 35% action bar start and blue penetration that give u 50% of action bar every shoot? Forget about your milky ways action speed buff and friendship bonus with her? Forget about with that much action speed and action bar recovery, not even silk can withstand being striked like that every 1 minutes when silk is called OP because of her 50% heal every 3 minutes? If silk the OP one cant withstand vonchi strike, how can other defnder withstand his attack?

If u're saying vonchi is not OP, can u tell us what goalkeeper can be used againts him? I have 2 GK. Isillia and irre. Both are mspu +160 with the best spirit stone for them. If i face leventor, il switch to irre and see leventor suffering with 300 damage while my irre keep healing 450 hp when he hits me. If i face sharr, il switch to isillia and see sharr suffering because can only deal 500-600 damage while my isillia keep on healing. While i see vonchi? F this ****. Isillia and irre will both get rekt because of his insane damage.

If u're saying vonchi is not OP, why people keep saying he's OP at character forums? Try to find people who complaining striker is OP except at william and vonchi character's forum.

If u're saying vonchi is not OP, try to create a team without your vonchi. Try using low tier striker like beatrice, hiro, lucid etc. u will desperate in 1 week and i bet u will not playing this game anymore. Why using god tier striker like vonchi and still call him not OP?

If u're saying vonchi is not OP, have u ever feel like this? Example, im a beatrice user, when im seeing lucian or angela with good backline, i always feel *i cant win in this match*. Or maybe some ravian user will feel like that if the oppenent's GK was isillia. Even leventor user can feel like that if he's facing irre. Vonchi? Lol i dont care about the GK, just shoot and shoot and win

Try using long passer u say? As if long passer have 0 cooldown like Grand Finale lol
            Try using CAR totem u say? Without our usual backline and totem, just for the sake of getting CAR, vonchi will rekt us in 2 shots now
            Try using DMR and reflex line u say? Yeah same like comment above.
            hahahah
            i usually dont login to comment, but well said, that guy who opened that thread opened it on another forum.
            Dont see his point, trying to get some agreed comment with some Vonchi users maybe so it never gets nerfed
            but no, sorry, its just OP

Comment

I didnt like the vonchi nerf but i dont complain, really was op, now with 5/5/5/5 that nerf is in the pass. The only problem probably ll get enought crit for lucian now taht mw max crit rate is 75% (my build is 3 man front, luka/mw/vonchi) against a lucian with +250 cr, probably 4man front can doit but well :v im still kicking ass with vonchi, now the realproblem are the cashers that ll change their stones as they wish, trying to fight a guy with perfect combination stones in at least 5 of his chars ll be a pain :v but not imposible, Glory to vonchi he is really good (but id ont think is broken atm, after wom and vonchi last nerf, imo the only broken atm is virgil, heal pasive+ heal active ab rec + lot of spirit ._.)

Comment

Vonchi's strength is his ability to be self-sufficient in doing damage, which means you don't need to have assists and can replace them with better totems like Milky Way and Elaine. Nobody gets 1-shotted by Vonchi and 2-shot kills are rare, but a Vonchi front line has a much easier time making repeated shots than any other front line in the game and a 3rd shot is usually lethal. He's perfect under the current meta of repeat shooters and has an edge over the other legendary strikers. Ironically, the thing that makes Vonchi slightly less OP now is the new stone slot feature. Vonchi's stone slots were so ideal before but now other strikers can roll for better slots as well. A Metatron's Will William plays a lot like Vonchi, while TB Leventor hits much harder at the expense of having less opportunities to shoot.

Vonchi is good and he is the best striker. I don't think he is completely broken but he is OP and if you try to argue that Ravian is better in a very particular circumstance, you will lose credibility and get flamed.

Comment

My brother, aged 10, has done some math.
                  Vonchi on third shot can reach (against non full AS reducers) about 150 AS = 60% critical rate (Lev has 50%) and 500 AP.
                  Vonchi on third shots gains an additional 90% AP buff (Lev has 70% and no extra 500 points).
                  Vonchi has ever 40% penetration power (Lev has 30%) and 40 % reflexes.
                  Leventor decreases defense of opponents by 30%, but stacking actives give more after some shots.

What is the problem? Utility strikers being stronger than Ohko strikers after time?
                  No, it is a necessary evil. If utility can't gain more power than ohko strikers after time, then everybody would build up okho.
                  The problem is Vonchi being too much strong in three shots*, while on second he has already got the same power of an ohko legendary striker like Leventor.

* On fifth shot he gains up to 125% extra AP and CD with a 0 min cooldown active.

Comment

Working...
                  X