So, lets talk Uriel!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, lets talk Uriel!

I like Uriel's design but i dont have a single clue how to build a team around her. I can afford making most hybrid teams with Light but im not able to go mono since i dont have enough light players invested.

Also can i know how successful she is after maxing her? (pics would be helpful!)
    Last edited by Airgent; 06-15-2016, 06:35 AM.

I would love her to get Vonchi/Ravian treatment, of increscendo Active. it would help immensely with her weak damage. (especially nowadays with duran, etc...)

Comment

Hi,

When you try to build a team around Uriel, you need units that have action bar control/recovery and action speed control because of her third passive. Each time she shoots she recharges 20% AB for the whole team, so you need units who can take advantage of this as it will allow them to move before the enemy team and bring to ball to Uriel. If your team works well, the enemy team should shoot like less than 3 times. The ideal CM would be Metatron with Beth near her, and in the backline positionning Kevin, MilkyWay, and Bell would be great, but Miho, Zhen Long and other units of this kind also synergize well with Uriel.

Edit : here's an example of old Uriel https://youtu.be/ch_6PsgeAe4

Comment

Hi Airgent i have seen some Uriels in galaxy arena and super league and i will try to help as much as i can. From what i understand is that Uriel is one of the strikers that can work well on and off color by that i mean that she can shine in mono light teams and rainbow teams well. Uriel power is speed unlike other strikers who use penetration or high power to knock out enemy goalkeepers with one hit known as ohko. On the other hand, Uriel helps team to fill the action bar quickly while maintaining her action bar high to shoot again and again somewhat an infinite shooter but reflexes cannot help her while Ravian can do it. Don't be sad though Uriel has some great potential too so your liking in this character card won't go away . Uriel's active increases for each target this means the more the defenders the higher the critical rate and the higher the power thus higher damage. So i recommend her to put her in SS position not in RWF or LWF like other strikers since the number of defenders will be almost always 3 while in other positions it is harder (although can work too). Uriel's ace skill also is good in rainbow team (off color) which can raise attack power of all the team when the hp is full. Think of it the other way that Silla does which she decreases damage taken when hp is full. So you can use her as ace too if you want to play with rainbow however if you consider rainbow don't forget to put in the team a healer, too any can work since it's gonna be rainbow to keep your hp as high as possible to have maximum attack for maximum shoot power. As i said previously, Uriel's power is speed so there are two stones to help her and make her complete. I will tell you what i have seen to be sure what is the result. If you choose Metatron's Will your action bar will be more than 50% almost every time after you shoot (you will feel a little like Milky Way here hahahaha). That makes Uriel to shoot again and again until the keeper is down and can also give you many chances to shoot 1 on 1 thus making it easier to score. Don't worry about the clock because Uriel hasn't ohko abilities like other striker have so have patience and you will win. The second way decreases her ab bar fill rate but increases her damage output more. This will happen if you equip her with Earth's cry thus taking the keeper down faster but with one cost. The cost is that if the opponents line is quick they may get you (Uriel's reflex are not so good sorry) and prevent you from shooting. Overall, don't be sad there is no best card and Uriel do pretty well. Have patience make some research and help her as much as you can in order to score. Building a team around her is pretty hard since she has 3 legends total in her chains (even if you are p2p lol) so try to make a great team overall and support her with a good passer. Like KineticTenshi said above quick units (ab fill rate fast) make good chemistry (match well) with Uriel so you may want to target some of them. Best of luck Airgent if something urgent appears don't hesitate to contact us ok? Hahahahaha

P.S I'm sorry that i don't have her at the moment to provide you some more info

Comment

Originally posted by KineticTenshi View Post
          Hi,

When you try to build a team around Uriel, you need units that have action bar control/recovery and action speed control because of her third passive. Each time she shoots she recharges 20% AB for the whole team, so you need units who can take advantage of this as it will allow them to move before the enemy team and bring to ball to Uriel. If your team works well, the enemy team should shoot like less than 3 times. The ideal CM would be Metatron with Beth near her, and in the backline positionning Kevin, MilkyWay, and Bell would be great, but Miho, Zhen Long and other units of this kind also synergize well with Uriel.

Edit : here's an example of old Uriel https://youtu.be/ch_6PsgeAe4
          Blush blush

Comment

• KineticTenshi
            KineticTenshi commented
            Editing a comment
            Eh, glad to see you here. By the way, what's the name of the 2 first songs ?
        Working...
        X