A question about Spirit Stone evolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about Spirit Stone evolution

Hello everyone how are you doing? I want to ask can a spirit stone evolve normally with the auto power up feature or not? Does it work the same like the normal power up so you can evolve or not? Thanks in advance.

P.S Is this the current subreddit for ingame questions apart from team building or not? Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I got a Thousand Watchers through evolution with the auto power-up feature, so no problem with this. It just tap the button "power-up" automatically, so no differences.

Comment

1 more thing, if you cant get a unique stone after lots of tryes is common, the chance to get an unique using power up is 1%, i did lots of power ups and only got 2 uniques.

Comment

• KingMilesEdgeworth
      KingMilesEdgeworth commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes Fede i know that the chance of a rare stone to evolve to unique is like meeting a legendary in the scout very low although when the discout cost event appears the notification spams like no tomorrow lol and a lot of people get good combinations. Although, i'm not sad because in this event i used only 1,1 million gold and got many 5-6 and 6 stars up to +9 which may have a chance to become unique. Quick questiono i do the right thing when i keep only 5-6 stars stones (common and rare included) or i should keep 4 star rare only as well?

King, keep only 5-6 except if the 4* have nice sub stats (obviusly after you equiped all your characters with the stones that you want). For example with reflex, crit resist, etc. but depending of the stone, if is a dribble stone with def sub stat throw it away.

Comment

• KingMilesEdgeworth
      Editing a comment
      Oh ok thanks a lot Fede3934 and next time my whole name completely please if you feel tired,lazy then copy paste it. As you can see it's wonderful and i don't wanna ruin it i think hard approximately 3 seconds lol hahahaha.

Is there a difference between equipping a red reflex stone instead of a light reflex stone. For example on sammy: she has yellow, red and green slots. I want reflex and action speed and usually guides tell me to equip a red reflex and a green action speed. so my question is: if i dont have a 6* red reflex but do have a 6* green reflex, is there a difference between equipping a green reflex and red action speed instead of vice versa as, the guide tells me to?

Comment

• KingMilesEdgeworth
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha ok then. Let's see how i can raise it then without making strange posts.

• CeeFoNiGi
      CeeFoNiGi commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for all your replies and advice. I understand now finally that the difference lies in the sub stat.

• KingMilesEdgeworth
      Editing a comment
      No problem ask at anytime you wish
Working...
X