• Show
Clear All

• Luka or Silla (main passer)

So I justt got Luka, so now my setup is as follow:
    William - Silla - Luka
    Dale - Sammy - Princess Meiran
    Saramir - Yuri - Rudiel
    Lucian

Now my question is, how should I skill them? I'm guessing one should go for pass skill while the other should not? or should both go for pass skill?

Hi,

As William now lacks penetration, I would suggest that Luka would be the main passer. Her skillset would be 5/3/5/5 when ST (lvl 60) and MSPU, and concerning Silla, maybe 3/5/5/5 (like it's often seen).

Comment

Originally posted by KineticTenshi View Post
      Hi,

As William now lacks penetration, I would suggest that Luka would be the main passer. Her skillset would be 5/3/5/5 when ST (lvl 60) and MSPU, and concerning Silla, maybe 3/5/5/5 (like it's often seen).
      Thx for the tips.
      It is as I thougth then, that makes sense. so now when I dont have MSPU, but lvl 60 on both, should I go, Luka - 5/3/0/5 and Silla - 1/2/5/5 (and get some actionspeed stones)?

Comment

No problem. Skillsets are ok, that's what I would personally do. For stones, 2 red passes on Luka, 1 blue action speed and the last one... No idea (put a Silent Cold if you have). For SIlla, I like putting 2 light reflexes, 1 light HP, and a green pass (Prey sentence if you have).

Comment

Originally posted by KineticTenshi View Post
          No problem. Skillsets are ok, that's what I would personally do. For stones, 2 red passes on Luka, 1 blue action speed and the last one... No idea (put a Silent Cold if you have). For SIlla, I like putting 2 light reflexes, 1 light HP, and a green pass (Prey sentence if you have).
          Okey, then I will do that, thx for the help again.

Comment

Working...
          X