No announcement yet.

Whirlwind and Light Team Suggestions..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whirlwind and Light Team Suggestions..

I need some suggestions on how to further improve this (pvp wise)... any suggestions would help.
    Hiro(2/5)- Silla(0/5)- Elizabeth(3/5)
    Linmay(0/5)- Duke(5/5)- Zhen Long(0/5)- Mikael(0/5)
    Kiki(1/5)- Sammy(0/5)- Black Tortoise(0/5)- Meiran(0/5)

I'd move Duke to mid-right, Mikael to back-right, Meiran to back-mid, Sammy to mid-mid. Clockwise rotation if you will. Main reason for the rotation is that Mikael has hp and reflex buff that is useful in the back and Sammy does good mid mid because she doesn't pen all of them double mids and Metatrons.

Comment

atm the best 5* striker is vitos so if u cant use william use vitos for pvp and sharr for pve (anyway bb will belance striker soon so stay tuned and i would wait before mspu hiro or anyother striker)
      best GK is lucian so go with him instead BT
      i would run duke linmay meiran mid and kiki magnus mikael virgil lucian backline for the top i would wait the next few patches to see the new striker meta

Comment

Originally posted by Yuraji View Post
        I'd move Duke to mid-right, Mikael to back-right, Meiran to back-mid, Sammy to mid-mid. Clockwise rotation if you will. Main reason for the rotation is that Mikael has hp and reflex buff that is useful in the back and Sammy does good mid mid because she doesn't pen all of them double mids and Metatrons.
        ^Pretty good advice if you're sticking with your current team.

If you're planning on using Hiro, consider replacing Elizabeth for a totem assist like Luka offcolor would be useful. Hiro's lack of pen hurts him in the long run especially if you're facing high DR GKs.

Midline is fine after the shifts. Replacing Sammy with Beth and moving Linmay to CM is an upgrade.

Backline can be improved by adding in Magnus or...Duran/Miho . Ardor strikers are currently the meta, so getting an HP+actionspeed+DR totem for BT would help her out. Virgil is also an option because of the recent heal buff and his massive spirit generating power -> poor man's Beth active.
        Last edited by Aeiv; 04-14-2016, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• anyroddick87
          anyroddick87 commented
          Editing a comment
          i don't see any beth in the picture and how can you advice to run beth backline at the place of sammy...

• Aeiv
          Aeiv commented
          Editing a comment
          Beth would be nice and synergizes well with Virgil, but realize that not everyone is lucky enough to be able to draw/scout multiple legendaries. I'm sure the OP would be using her if that person got her
      Working...
      X