I need help with deciding.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help with deciding.

Hello everyone, I need some advice on deciding what to do with my team atm. Right now my Beatrice are having a problem with Lucian (180% crit no active vs >150% CR, most of the time she can't crit), she can only deal 200-500 damage non-crit, even lower (eventhough Beatrice have SHoT). So I decided to change my striker to someone who is not relying on crit much, and I chose Earth Cry Griffith because I have both EC and her. But Griff are not really working well with Luka/Silla, so I think I should change my top to Griffith/Luka/Veronica. Ofc I lost Silla ace, but then I realised my team can be changed to a Thunder/ww hybrid team easily, something like:

Griffith Luka Veronica
    Bell Zhenlong(Ace) Lynia
    Kevin(support) Magnus Miho Kiki
    Irre

Question: should I keep my old team or change to the above one? Which one is better in your opinion?
    Thank you for reading, and sorry if my Engrish is unreadable, I tried my best :'(
    My Current Team

Hello,

As I don't really know how Griffith and Beatrice works ('cause husbando priorities lol), all I can do is suggesting you to play both. I mean, there's no ultimate team, you can always change your team before starting a match. So what you can do is keeping Beatrice as your main striker, and when you see that she'll be in trouble, switch to Griffith. You'll have to reorganize your team however so that she can work. You should put more details about stones and spu of players you plan to use, it will help other people concerning what they should advise you.

Comment

• bladeraser98
      bladeraser98 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your advice
      Atm my Griffith have no spu, and my Veronica have 1, I have both EC and SC for them.
      And both my Beatrice and Silla have 4 spu.
      After hearing your opinions I realised I will waste too much time to build a striker that not even anti Lucian in the first place.
      So I'll just build Vitos instead and use both like you said, thanks a lot
      (tbh I never thought about switching striker for each match, how dumb )

if you cant buy sasuke just go with vitos he is the top dmg on 5*

Comment

• bladeraser98
      bladeraser98 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yes I totally forgot about Vitos xD but do you think Silla/Luka/Vitos works well? Or should I change in someone else?

• anyroddick87
      anyroddick87 commented
      Editing a comment
      i think so but watch some vitos set up befor go for it.. i can tell u i just lost to a vitos silla luka set up lmfao

I use Griffith Luka Veronica on my main pvp team and I can tell you that is not enough to reliably crit on well built Lucian. Griffith has solid pen so she will do much more damage than Beatrice even if she doesn't crit, but if you really are trying to counter Lucian I'd recommend building Vitos.

Comment

• bladeraser98
      bladeraser98 commented
      Editing a comment
      How can I forgot about Vitos? D: use Vitos when opponent's gk is Lucian and Bea when they play anyone else is a good idea, thank you if possible can u give me your opinion about Silla/Luca/Vitos top? Do they work well?

• Yuraji
      Yuraji commented
      Editing a comment
      My guess would be that almost any 1hko striker works with Luka/Silla, but I don't know for sure since I don't use Vitos.

• bladeraser98
      bladeraser98 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok, thanks

Can I know your stone setups? Beatrice is plenty viable if you have the proper stones.

If you're committed to raising Beatrice, you can replace Silla with Linmay, Sammy with Neraizel, and Lynia with Rudiel. This gives Beatrice an additional +55% crit rate at the cost of 30% attack and penetration, which IMO is worth it. Beatrice can still take SHoT + green crit damage/ crit rate + dark penetration and reach 100% pen on the first shot.

But of course, if you're flexible with your striker, you can pick Vitos or Griffith to do better damage with less effort.

Comment

• anyroddick87
      anyroddick87 commented
      Editing a comment
      bea is not viable anymore with all those lucians gk sorry to say

• bladeraser98
      bladeraser98 commented
      Editing a comment
      My stone setup is SHoT, green crit, purple crit damage and blue receiving pass
      Switching Sammy for Neraizel is a good idea, I'll definitely try it, thanks
      But if I replace Silla for Linmay like you say, who should I ace? Isillia?
      I'll think about Rudiel too when I have some resources
Working...
X