Team building advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team building advice

Hi guys, so I'm pretty new to the game and with all legends being drawn and I'm the one who ended up getting Duke as my legend reward ._. Well, gotta make due with what I got. Anyone can help me with my team setup? This is my line-up:

Ari | Baltheon | Blue Dragoon

Victoria | Sage/Jill(S) | Yuri

Frederica | Kre'vya | Nia

Robin

I don't know where to put Duke in there and I also got Jacob. Might recall robin for Lucian soon. I just farmed GP like crazy for past days so I stand on 1.7k GP. I'll try to get my hands on a striker 1st. I heard that Lucid is good to pair with Balth but I don't know how to use her. Any advices is much appreciated. Thanks guys!

Lucid+Balth is supposed to climb CoD really fast. But when your team is strong enough they can still get to champs or galaxy, so go for it.

Put Duke Mid in Yuri's place, put Yuri in the backline to replace Frederica. You want that HP and pas effect in the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Ysirnoth View Post
      Lucid+Balth is supposed to climb CoD really fast. But when your team is strong enough they can still get to champs or galaxy, so go for it.

Put Duke Mid in Yuri's place, put Yuri in the backline to replace Frederica. You want that HP and pas effect in the back.
      Okay thanks ysirnoth! Btw I just scouted Vitos for some unknown reason (abs). I read a lot of review of him being the best non legendary strike atm so couldn't resist xD

Comment

wow ,you got duke and baltheon . HOW LUCKY IS YOUUUU

Comment

Working...
        X